Question about seasonals

• Thread starter Rising9
  • 11 comments
Used to be that.

Unfortunately PD is so inactive, they updated it per two weeks instead of weekly. Been like that since mid 2016.

Used to be that.

Unfortunately PD is so inactive, they updated it per two weeks instead of weekly. Been like that since mid 2016.
I started playing in sept. 2015 and seasonals were already updated every 2 weeks

worse than that, i believe there are NO new seasonals... they are all recycled past seasonals at this point

i'm surprised they even bother at this point... as i see it, this game came out xmas 2013? the vgt program ceased middle 2015? its coming onto 2yrs of 'legacy support' such as it is?

worse than that, i believe there are NO new seasonals... they are all recycled past seasonals at this point

i'm surprised they even bother at this point... as i see it, this game came out xmas 2013? the vgt program ceased middle 2015? its coming onto 2yrs of 'legacy support' such as it is?

I noticed that too, what I meant to say if you gold certain events they pay out every time and and with a login bonus at 200% then it's nice money

Yeah, I'm doing AWD intermediate race, but I'm really tired of this... I made it about 50 times and now I hate all my 4WD's and Apricot Hill. Why we must grind to buy all interesting cars ;(

Yeah, I'm doing AWD intermediate race, but I'm really tired of this... I made it about 50 times and now I hate all my 4WD's and Apricot Hill. Why we must grind to buy all interesting cars ;(
Try motegi it's a challenge to hold onto gold

Back