Question about the 1997 McLaren F1 GTR Race Car

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Can someone confirm what the PP of the ‘1997 McLaren F1 GTR Race Car’ is when equipped with RH tyres (and everything else is in stock condition)?

I’m thinking of buying it now. Wasn’t expecting it to be 14 million credits, though.

Can someone confirm what the PP of the ‘1997 McLaren F1 GTR Race Car’ is when equipped with RH tyres (and everything else is in stock condition)?

I’m thinking of buying it now. Wasn’t expecting it to be 14 million credits, though.

Your question was answered, the only thing i can add is that is a good car , good handling and with very good fuel consumption.
In my opinion , probably the best McLaren you can get , of course F1 97 lovers will disagree but till now ,i never manage the deal with the " piggy " behaviour of that car .

Your question was answered, the only thing i can add is that is a good car , good handling and with very good fuel consumption.
In my opinion , probably the best McLaren you can get , of course F1 97 lovers will disagree but till now ,i never manage the deal with the " piggy " behaviour of that car .
Nope it cant do 8 laps at le man.

Or you can prove me wrong.😃

F1 GTR 95>>>>>> F1 GTR 97 atleast at le man 700pp race.:sly:

Nope it cant do 8 laps at le man.

Or you can prove me wrong.😃

F1 GTR 95>>>>>> F1 GTR 97 atleast at le man 700pp race.:sly:

Am not a fan of 8 laps at la sarthe and right now i don't remember lap times of the " Fina " McLaren to answer your question.
I remember that has very good fuel consumption.
If the lap a bit under 4.10 with one stop , then definitely can do 8 laps .
You want me to check it out ?

Edit
I check out my report at the other thread and i saw fastest lap 4.07 plus and i wrote 4 laps in FM1 .
That means in a dry weather,8 laps are possible definitely.
Being a race car ,has good brakes and in the last part , goes like hell saving much time .
Its the part that all road cars left far behind against a good race car that can go almost flat out way above 200khm .

Last edited:
Am not a fan of 8 laps at la sarthe and right now i don't remember lap times of the " Fina " McLaren to answer your question.
I remember that has very good fuel consumption.
If the lap a bit under 4.10 with one stop , then definitely can do 8 laps .
You want me to check it out ?
Neither am I my point was the 95 F1 GTR can do 8 laps with fast lap times and with 1 pit stop.

What about the 97 F1 GTR?

Last edited:
Edit
I check out my report at the other thread and i saw fastest lap 4.07 plus and i wrote 4 laps in FM1 .
That means in a dry weather,8 laps are possible definitely.
Being a race car ,has good brakes and in the last part , goes like hell saving much time .
Its the part that all road cars left far behind against a good race car that can go almost flat out way above 200khm .
Yes but I ran a 4:02 in the race I did 8 laps at le man with the 95 F1 GTR.;)

Personally I don't think the F1 GTR 97 can run 8 laps at le man 700PP race.😛

Last edited:
Sure just keep it clean no corner cutting or any of that stuff.😉😁

F1 GTR 95>>>>>>>>>>>>>F1 GTR 97.

Ok, we move in our thread for this so we don't spoil this one .

I just came in to write that F1 GTR 97 ( or Fina bmw powered by me ) is the best McLaren in general for me .
He has all the " packet " , good handling, performance and very flexible consumption.

Back