Question about the progression page in GT Life...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Henso32
  • 4 comments
  • 580 views
Messages
381
Messages
Henso32
There are 6 helmets for the level that your Bob's are, and right under them, there are 6 blank spots that have the picture of a grey car in them. What the heck are these for?
 
There are 6 helmets for the level that your Bob's are, and right under them, there are 6 blank spots that have the picture of a grey car in them. What the heck are these for?

Online cars. The cars set to online by the user that allows friends to borrow them.
 
It shows the Bob's set to 'share' and the cars also to 'share'.

As a habit, I check any new friends 'profile' as soon as I accept them. Then I check for photos, then tracks.

You can race their Bob's, borrow their cars, look at the photos and download their track.
 
Not many people use it all. Particularly the photos. I generally have 5 Bobs and 5 cars online. The cars are either rare that others may need or duplicates. I leave one spot open for any requests from friends for a car they need. Defintely upload a photo and a track. I'm sure the photo gives you a trophy, think the track does too.
 
Shared cars/Cars you've put online
 
Back