Question for Fanatec - Clubpost 2.5 maintenance

• Thread starter Mr Sausage
  • 3 comments
Australia
Australia
Hi,

Just a question to Fanatec as I know they monitor these boards. My Clubsport 2.5 wheelbase is a year old now. Still obviously works perfectly and feels new still (as I would honestly expect it to though). But I was just wondering, does it actually need any ongoing internal maintenance like lubrication, greasing, etc? Perhaps the view of the insides of it through the perspex window has me wondering more than I should. Then again it might be like a modern sealed wheel bearing. It works perfectly till one day it is just worn out - but apart from that, maintenance free.

So yes, just wondering if it needs occasional maintenance or it is effectively good for life till something serious happens like worn belt, dead motor, etc? Note I am not asking about insertion and removal of wheel rims (I have seen some posts about lubrication in relation to that). I am only concerned about the inner workings.

Thanks

We also monitor our contact forms and the Fanatec Forum ;)

But to answer your question, there is no maintenance necessary for the internal mechanism of the ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5.

Thanks Dom. I don't believe I implied Fanatec did not monitor other forms of communication but thank you for the reply.
Nor was I suggesting that, but what I really should have said was 'please contact support' because I am not supposed to offer technical advice here, but I thought I'd save you a bit of time in this case. :)

Back