question need answer ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 10 comments
  • 750 views

Enzo_P1_GTR

Premium
Messages
8,384
United States
Heaven
can you save your race progress during the 24 hours of le man ??

Level 33 ...
 
No, there is no mid race or mid championship saves of any kind I'm afraid :(
 
Just to confirm and commiserate with you... No.

This sucks.

A lot.

Renrag
 
No, there is no mid race or mid championship saves of any kind I'm afraid :(

Damn there goes the 24 hours of leman:crazy: i am not having my ps3 on for 24 hours Sorry PD:tdown:

Thankz for the fast answer Guy's
 
Damn there goes the 24 hours of leman:crazy: i am not having my ps3 on for 24 hours Sorry PD:tdown:

Thankz for the fast answer Guy's

I haven't gotten to that race yet but thats what I am dreading. I can see it now. twenty hours into the race and PS3 starts to make a weird noise...Soon after YLED!!
 
I wouldn't worry about your PS3's endurance. Continuous running is better than repeated on/off cycles. Something to do with mercury free solder or something (someone please correct if wrong).
Your PS will be fine. If doing it in B-Spec, one way to reduce consumption (may just be heat output though) is use the timing screen as (one of the graphics thingies) it runs cooler on the simpler/smaller screen.

Renrag
 
Last edited:
I wouldn't worry about your PS3's endurance. Continuous running is better than repeated on/off cycles. Something to do with mercury free solder or something (someone please correct if wrong).
Your PS will be fine. If doing it in B-Spec, one way to reduce consumption (may just be heat output though) is use the timing screen as (one of the graphics thingies) it runs cooler on the simpler/smaller screen.

Renrag

That makes sense. Same with alot of appliances like lights. Another thing you could to keep your PS3 running fine is turn off the user background music
 
Damn there goes the 24 hours of leman:crazy: i am not having my ps3 on for 24 hours Sorry PD:tdown:

Thankz for the fast answer Guy's

Mine's been on for 4 days straight now. Sometimes it's on longer. Once again, keep it well ventilated and dust free. It's much better for it to leave it on than to continuously turn it on and off.
 
Just make sure when you hoover the intakes that the machine IS off. You could fry the fan otherwise!
(Happened to a mate on his PS2, now known as Dustbuster!)

Renrag
 
Nope there's no saves, Im with you on I wont be doing the 24 hour races till we get a patch to add saving mate 👍
 
I wouldn't worry about your ps3. Especially if it's a slim. I would just pause it and continue later.
 
Back