Question on TV Card

  • Thread starter Thread starter vat_man
  • 44 comments
  • 1,962 views
Originally posted by LoudMusic


... And I was refering to the quote of -nothing- by the -unnamed member- (:

So I guess ... no I don't guess. Nevermind!

~LoudMusic

Weee!!! Isn't this great fun?!?
 
Weee!!! No - not particularly ... (:

Hey, we need a new "Loud and Vat's entertainment thread" thread. We've had a few ... let me check our "Started Threads" history.

~LoudMusic
 
ummm my gf4 ti 4600 came with video capture software so that is why i said that
 
Originally posted by vat_man


Well, I can't have you posting GT Concept movies alone, can I?

Wow im slow on the uptake but yeah!
Id like to see you try and top my drifting spree with the jaguar S-Type R

On other thoughts you have a steering wheel which is miles better to controll the car with so DONT top it please youl make me look bad :(
 
Bah. First you call him out, then you beg for mercy. Make up your mind. :Poke:
 
Originally posted by risingson77
Bah. First you call him out, then you beg for mercy. Make up your mind. :Poke:

Fine!
Make Videos Then!
See If I care! :D

Happy!
 
I went with the Leadtek (reports seemed better, bit of a price and availability advantage). I've had to get it from an on-line retailer (we deal with them at work so I know they're reputable) so I should get it in a couple of days. I'll keep you posted.
 
i have a feeling vat_man is gonna crank out some all wheel skid vids :lol:
 
Originally posted by risingson77
We want Big Blue Super Sube sideways vids!! :D

Well, the B4 in GT3 looks a lot like the big fella, so I'll see what I can do!
 
Originally posted by vat_man


Well, the B4 in GT3 looks a lot like the big fella, so I'll see what I can do!

you could always get the other half to hold a video camera if ya get my drift ;)
 
Originally posted by   


you could always get the other half to hold a video camera if ya get my drift ;)

It's her car - the only thing I'd be getting is my own dinner and a night in the shed.
 
Originally posted by vat_man


It's her car - the only thing I'd be getting is my own dinner and a night in the shed.

:lol:

So thats a no then!
 
Back