Question regarding damage

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sadaiyappan
  • 9 comments
  • 816 views
Messages
95
Messages
Sadaiyappan
After I beat a race, and the screen comes up and the AI takes over. If another AI rams into my car at this point, does it receive damge?
 
Does it matter, all the damage is gone once the race ends anyway.
 
Yes you do receive damage! The AI are just so annoyed that you overtook them and beat them that they are getting their revenge by destroying your car so you can never use it again!

... or not ...
 
Yeah, thats what I thought... I thought damage goes away after each race, but I wasn't sure.
 
Yes you do receive damage! The AI are just so annoyed that you overtook them and beat them that they are getting their revenge by destroying your car so you can never use it again!

... or not ...

Every intelligent person knows that revenge is petty. :p
 
Another question... Tire damage doesn't go away right? Either does engine wear (changing oil)? What else am I missing?
 
Tyres will degrade during a race, and they will just get worse until you remove them and have a new set put on at a pit stop.

Engine wear remains even if you change the oil, the only way to get rid of engine wear is to do an engine overhaul ... But I wouldn't worry too much about getting this done.
 
Tyre wear goes away after a race, and in most A-Spec races, tyre wear isn't on anyway.
 
Engine wear got my FGT down to about 840hp from a 935hp start, though to be fair, it's done about 13,000 km.
 
Back