Question regarding two specific Trophies

• Thread starter isamu
  • 10 comments

isamu

(Banned)
Greetings gentlemen. i have a question about two specific trophies I've yet to complete....

1)Record Number of Wins

Ultra Rare 0.1%
Matched Michael Schumacher's record of 91 F1 victories

2)Certified Genius

Ultra Rare 0.2%
Matched Ayrton Senna's record of 65 pole positions

Now, for these particular trophies, do they have to be accomplished GT Sport *ONLY* ? Or can they be done on the Campaign mode? And if number #1 can be done in campaign mode, does that mean I simply need to take the any of the F1 cars out and win the race over 91 times? What about Senna's record of 65 pole positions? Can these pole positions be done in either Arcade or Campaign mode? If not, which specific modes are required to complete it?

Greetings gentlemen. i have a question about two specific trophies I've yet to complete....

1)Record Number of Wins

Ultra Rare 0.1%
Matched Michael Schumacher's record of 91 F1 victories

2)Certified Genius

Ultra Rare 0.2%
Matched Ayrton Senna's record of 65 pole positions

Now, for these particular trophies, do they have to be accomplished GT Sport *ONLY* ? Or can they be done on the Campaign mode? And if number #1 can be done in campaign mode, does that mean I simply need to take the any of the F1 cars out and win the race over 91 times? What about Senna's record of 65 pole positions? Can these pole positions be done in either Arcade or Campaign mode? If not, which specific modes are required to complete it?
They can both only be done in Sport Mode.

LOL I hear ya man. OK what about this one....

The Charm of Customization

Ultra Rare 4.1%
Showed off your first car customized with the Livery Editor

What exactly do they mean by Showed off? Does it mean I simply need to drive any of the cars I've applied a Livery to in any mode of the game? Or does it mean I need to drive any of my Livery cars in GT Sport mode *ONLY*? And just to confirm, it can ANY car I've applied a Livery to, or does it have to be the very first car I applied a Livery to? If the latter, where do we go to find the first car I applied a Livery to? I don't even remember which one it was :(

Ultra Rare 4.1%

What exactly do they mean by Showed off? Does it mean I simply need to drive any of the cars I've applied a Livery to in any mode of the game? Or does it mean I need to drive any of my Livery cars in GT Sport mode *ONLY*? And just to confirm, it can ANY car I've applied a Livery to, or does it have to be the very first car I applied a Livery to? If the latter, where do we go to find the first car I applied a Livery to? I don't even remember which one it was :(

You just need to share the livery online so it shows up in the Discover menu.

As for the pole and win trophies, yes they're hard but if you tank your DR and race at strategic times (i.e. late night or early morning) to get easy grids it can be done. It's a slog, but it can be done.

Ultra Rare 4.1%

I think you just have to share any livery you've created.

I shared it but didn't get any trophy ? Does it have to be the very first car I applied the Livery to?

Did you share it or just save it though? Did you have to add a title/description?

As for the trophies, if you’ve got decent pace you can game the system to get the trophies. It’s really not that hard.

YIKES! Getting over 91 win online......yeah that won't happening.
You can do it by decreasing your Dr and Sr on purpose. If you have decent skill it shouldnt be very hard winning against d rank players.

Back