Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
Toyota-Chaser-Stance-16.jpg

SCRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

Man, thas second one..oh boy..

I will forever wonder why people do this to their cars. In my opinion it just looks terrible, and it serves no performance purpose, its just going to make your car worse. This is basically what the modern day 'ricer' seems to be. Its not really body kits and 60ft spoilers anymore. Its slamming your car and adding so much camber to the wheels that I would be afraid to drive around a corner in one of those out of fear of a wheel falling off.

And that first one is, eh. It 'aint good, but give it some proper wheels and it wont actually be that bad.

Last edited:

Get rid of the spoiler and the bodykit and I'm driving that in my garage. Perhaps lower it a bit too.

That color is interesting for the Chaser, I'd do it aswell, if Black or White was becoming more of the same. But good God, the bodykit and spoiler ruined this beaut.

EDIT: Also..I am actually not sure if questionable or tasteful..mostly questionable, but it's loosk so...smooth-like.
8266657176_5251329b73_b.jpg

For a car required to record a stunt, I'm guessing...but a Chaser converted to Ute and 6 wheel drive?

I actually want that.

Last edited:
It makes sense, though. The flat bed means they can easily mount a big camera on there, and have 2 guys to get it into position. The 6 wheels will most likely be to provide a smoother ride than a 4 wheeler, because camera shakes in a movie are not okay.

I wouldn't call it tasteful, but I wouldn't call it questionable either. I seem to recall him doing an FR AZ-1 as well.

Why did you have to ask...

Well, it's me :P

..God damnit, and I found the link too and it's worse than I thought. For the rest of you all, save yourselves. http://www.ultimateauto.com/pages/Detailed/361.html

Ugh... No, just no... :ill:

The front is horrible, and the audio looks terrible, the rest of of it is ok...

Welcome to Houston.
no, seriously, this dumb **** trend started here and the pic is in Houston

:crazy:

Ohhh god... that should be illegal...

Back