Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
The wheels just don't work on the Gallardo and the color of the trunk kinda bothers me. I guess I could let it pass if it's actual carbon fiber for function, but it otherwise just doesn't look right.
fe549e27fde6159829bcb829acf4fe10x.jpg

and these just look blahhh, as usual.
00707_4DtoWeu0fl4_600x450.jpg

Ricer Honda.
IMG_20150402_112819.jpg
IMG_20150402_112834.jpg

I watched him go over the speed bump at the Wal Mart. He babied it all the way.

IMG_20150402_115404.jpg
IMG_20150402_115353.jpg

Only reason I'm posting this is the visual mods. The engine in it is awesome. Supercharged, cammed, edelbrock stuff in there. It's nice.

Ricer Honda.
View attachment 342608 View attachment 342609
I watched him go over the speed bump at the Wal Mart. He babied it all the way.

View attachment 342611 View attachment 342610
Only reason I'm posting this is the visual mods. The engine in it is awesome. Supercharged, cammed, edelbrock stuff in there. It's nice.
Wow, that Civic is such a ricer. Exterior isn't great, and the fact that the driver is too much of a baby to go over a speedbump is worse.

Those visual mods really killed that Mustang.

@Dagger311 Okay, that civic, riced? Excuse me? Well perhaps but I wouldn't really say riced, it looks decent. Well, the kit choice is pretty meh, I'd say.

Though if the car was sligtly higher, I'd drive it. The wheels are okay.

EDIt: fixed a word.

Last edited:
@Dagger311 Okay, that civic, riced? Excuse me? Well perhaps but I wouldn't really say riced, it looks decent. Well, the kit choice is pretty meh, I'd say.

Though if teh car was sligtly higher, I'd drive it. The wheels are okay.
That's riced.

Way too low? Check.

Horrid body kit? Check.

He actually has a reasonable amount of camber on there compared to most ricers though.

That's riced.

Way too low? Check.

Horrid body kit? Check.

He actually has a reasonable amount of camber on there compared to most ricers though.

One of the worst body kits I have seen on this kind of Civic. I agree its too low, but that camber isn't terrible. But that body kit is beyond me.

Teh? Come on, "the" is like the easiest word to spell.

I hope that was tongue in cheek.

That's riced.

Way too low? Check.

Horrid body kit? Check.

One of the worst body kits I have seen on this kind of Civic. I agree its too low, but that camber isn't terrible. But that body kit is beyond me.

The ride height and camber are up to debate, but the 'body kit' is just a mild side skirt and a front lip. It'd certainly help that Civic's case if the aftermarket pieces weren't slightly whiter than the rest of the car, though.

It's just that this annoys me. I have OCD, sometimes. Whenever someone touches on that subject like, I made a mistake on a word, I go ape:censored:

Enough derailing. Time for another crappy civic.
media
Oh God. What a mess. The stripes, the paintjob, the rims, just everything here is a disgrace.

Last edited by a moderator:
If that el camino was properly done, I'd love to have a 6-wheeled El Camino. Though not as long as that.
The reddit thing I dragged it off of mentioned it being part Camaro, as well. Didn't say what part was, though.

K2zVLJU.jpg

Zd5qDFm.jpg

qOwmZUg.jpg

dmJn6lS.jpg

NPmSEhk.jpg

Ze0mOUP.jpg

zUgX9xl.jpg

BSCIWrw.jpg

HFngjSA.jpg

Wbf4hxQ.jpg

^Words on the front says "DiVine BoVine."

HPWHIbh.jpg

mHXRlpI.jpg

SZOYfjP.jpg

SXaOT8U.jpg

ZhlsQdY.jpg

pNYqGA0.jpg

VPi0fLM.jpg

PWA0G9s.png

0H1kb7b.jpg

bCTr1hT.jpg

16th picture in there assuredly isn't legal, and probably the most unsafe 'modification' I've seen in a good long while.

Can't really dislike the 13th one, doesn't have all the flames and body decals like most of those do.

Back