Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
17q67yagmfqjkjpg.jpg
I think it looks better than the original...

That's a broad statement. I bet there are many rappers out there who have good taste.
Yeah it's a generalization, and it occurs to me that the other half of that generalization (as I formed it in my head, anyway) doesn't really apply because I'm given to understand Chris Brown isn't actually a rapper. Still, Escalades and H2s with gargantuan wheels and o-ring tires are likely fairly commonplace in that realm, with S-classes, Continental GTs and Phantoms with similar modifications on the high end.

Still, Escalades and H2s with gargantuan wheels and o-ring tires are likely fairly commonplace in that realm, with S-classes, Continental GTs and Phantoms with similar modifications on the high end.
Just because you don't agree with the way rappers typically modify their vehicles doesn't mean they should be banned from doing it, you know.

Someone really needs to do something about Will.i.am (or however it's broken down)--rappers shouldn't be allowed to modify cars. Anyway...

Opel_Kadett_E_Tuning.jpg

In a single colour that would've been fantastic. The use of a modified Mark 3 GSI front bumper is the bomb for me.

Someone really needs to do something about Will.i.am (or however it's broken down)--rappers shouldn't be allowed to modify cars. Anyway...

Opel_Kadett_E_Tuning.jpg
The rear wheels are more than tasteful for me. Those front lights are great:lol:

Back