Questions and innuendos about Moderators

  • Thread starter Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
  • 300,389 views
"Banned" has 6 letters, not 3.

Putting "Banned" on a button to ban someone wouldn't make sense. "Let's banned someone."

Putting "Ban" on a button does make sense. "Let's ban someone".



💡
 
Exactly:idea:
 
Yeah, I'll stop trying to subtly explain the inside joke now :(.
 
*Waits for daan to come along and make a baanhammer button*
 
Ooh Baanhammer:):lol:
 
Does the ban-hammer squeak like a chewable dog toy when hitting a bad member? And is it related to [WIKIPEDIA]Jan Hammer[/WIKIPEDIA]?
 
Does the ban-hammer squeak like a chewable dog toy when hitting a bad member? And is it related to [WIKIPEDIA]Jan Hammer[/WIKIPEDIA]?

Every mod gets a nice personalised ban-hammer, mines more like an aluminium baseball bat and makes a very pleasant 'thoock' when used.

:)

More than happy to demonstrate if we have any volunteer's.

Scaff
 
What's the smallest interval available for temporary bans? I've seen bans last only a couple days, so I'd think it would be a daily thing. Can you do bans by the hour? If so I'll volunteer, Scaff. Just to try it out. :D
 
Funny how everyone puts their hand up to be banned. :confused:
 
Is there a Nissan and/or BMW conspiracy here at GTP? Jordan with his G35, Famine with his Sentra SE-R, I'm also pretty sure that some of you guys own BMWs
 
Uh, Famine and I both have Mazdas…
 
GilesGuthrie has a Renault Espace, daan a Peugeot 406 coupe, -Fred- some Honda Integra...
 
::Yoda voice:: owned was I ::/end Yoda voice::. Hmm... now why did I think Famine had an SE-R ??:confused: Also what is the significance of Jordan's avatar?
 
Uh, Famine and I both have Mazdas…

Indeed - and I have twice as many Mazdas as you... :)

Scaff runs a BMW and Duke and M-Spec own BMWs.
 
I think Swift is the one with the Sentra, pretty clean too.
 
I drive a Neon SXT. Prior to this, it was a chevy 1500 truck. Prior to that, a Volkswagen Golf. Prior to that, a Dodge daytona.

No, I've never owned a "sports car" in my life. Proper or other wise.

And considering I'm married, I likely never will.
 
What's the smallest interval available for temporary bans? I've seen bans last only a couple days, so I'd think it would be a daily thing. Can you do bans by the hour? If so I'll volunteer, Scaff. Just to try it out. :D
The smallest temporary ban is one day, so not something I would do to you unless you really want to know what its like? :)



Scaff runs a BMW and Duke and M-Spec own BMWs.

The BMW is not due to be delivered until the 14th Feb, so at present I still have my trusty Celica (4 years old and 84,350 odd miles), now the date getting closer I can certainly say I am looking forward to it.

👍

Scaff
 
I wonder what MazKid drives...💡
 
Indeed I found the thread and that is probably the cleanest daily driver I've ever seen, even if it is a newer car. I stumbled upon the April fools joke thread the other day and I believe it was sUn and Jon that were banned due to the incident, I think Jon was a super mod and sUn ( a regular mod) gained access to Jon's account and wreaked havoc.
 
Scaff runs a BMW and Duke and M-Spec own BMWs.

As does matthewjlcoleman, if we want to start bringing inactive mods into it.
 
Indeed I found the thread and that is probably the cleanest daily driver I've ever seen, even if it is a newer car. I stumbled upon the April fools joke thread the other day and I believe it was sUn and Jon that were banned due to the incident, I think Jon was a super mod and sUn ( a regular mod) gained access to Jon's account and wreaked havoc.
Uh, I don't think sUn was ever a mod, nor was ever considered to be one.

The BMW is not due to be delivered until the 14th Feb, so at present I still have my trusty Celica (4 years old and 84,350 odd miles), now the date getting closer I can certainly say I am looking forward to it.

👍

Scaff
Congrats! We'll need to make you a member of the BMW Fan Club when you get it. 👍
 
This isn't question about Mods but y'all can probably answer my question. What GTP are we currently on.
 
Back