Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
I actually wanted to make up some really cruel joke, but since I'm kinda slow during the holidays, that's all that came up.

It could also be that there's no internet at his parent's home.

Speaking about mods, where did Chris (TM) go? Holiday on mars? :D
We know exactly where he is. He told us in the super duper secret mods forum * where he was going.

His sig and location give nothing away though...

* ...that doesn't exist.

As far as I know, Chris only has dial-up at home, so he doesn't really browse GTP from it. Would make sense why he isn't around at the moment.

Speaking of AltF8, It's his Birthday.
Just wanted to say that

Anyway, Mods: What is your favorite forum at GTP?

From,
Chris.

About how many times have you been told....

To suck a members genitalia,
That your mother is a canine,
That you are no good at your job,
That you know 'nuthin',
That you can stick an inaminate object up your rectum.

?

That you know 'nuthin',

?

Before of AFTER banning someone. :sly:

Speaking of AltF8, It's his Birthday.
Just wanted to say that

Anyway, Mods: What is your favorite forum at GTP?

From,
Chris.
I quite enjoy the Rumble strip, and one of the hidden forums.

That you know 'nuthin',

?
You mean just today? And as of recently, the objects suggested for insertion, have been animate.

Well how do they contact you after? MSN? E-mail? AIM?
Strangely enough, I've never been contacted or harassed after a Banning.

That you know 'nuthin',

?

You forgot the:

[Newbie]hey guys can i b a mod? im 1 on another forum, an im sure i cud rly help u out.[/Newbie]

And he got banned on that site as well. :lol:

Will he ever learn? :dunce:

Does anyone have link to the thread that he made on this forum? It was one of the funniest (stupid funny) things I have ever read.

:lol:

It's still just as funny! I wonder what would've happened if Jordan had made him an admin? No doubt he would try to screw up this site as much he could.

Another question:

If a lot of moderators are away for a long time at the same time, do you (the admins) have/create back-up mods to run the forums? Or do you just have less mods?

I sincerely doubt that situation ever has, or ever will arise. We have a pretty large mod team here (although quite small when compared to the mod:member ratio, but then again, the mod:active member ratio is a bit more reasonable), someone is almost always on.

Another question:

If a lot of moderators are away for a long time at the same time, do you (the admins) have/create back-up mods to run the forums? Or do you just have less mods?
We actually have a very diverse group of moderators and have never run into a situation like you've quoted.

I suspect, that the admin, as well as the rest of the staff would easily pick up the extra slack.

Is there any sort of rank in the moderators/super moderators group? Eg. If you run more forums are you higher up? Or is it that once you become a mod you have the same status as the other mods?

If GTP ever need another administrator is it one of the super moderators who has been here the longest that gets the job?

Is there any sort of rank in the moderators/super moderators group? Eg. If you run more forums are you higher up? Or is it that once you become a mod you have the same status as the other mods?
Moderator – mod for one forum
Super Moderator – can moderate every forum
Administrator – Super Mod + can tinker with vB settings, do IP bans, and a few other advanced things

Most everybody is either immediately “hired” as a Super Moderator or eventually bumped up to Super Moderator status – the only “regular” Moderators we usually have are for the OLR forums (since people heavily involved in the OLR rarely stray from there anyway). You’ll never, for example, see a “regular” Moderator for the Rumble Strip.

If GTP ever need another administrator is it one of the super moderators who has been here the longest that gets the job?
Just like every choice, it’s all up to J-man.

Thanks Sage. Maybe you'll become admin one day! :sly:

Do Duke and Der Alta have less powers then Jordan? And if so what can Jordan do that they can't?

Call me inquisitive...... 💡

I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this, but has anyone ever reported my posts or complained about me?

I'm not exactly the best member, but I'm curious if i've ever pissed somebody off enough.

While this is true 99.999% of the time, directly insult an Administrator, and you'll go straight to Ban, without passing "Warn".

Famine, I think indigo is a totally gay color.

Do i get banned now? It might actually help with my life... gtp is too addicting... But I'm not asking to be banned.

Okay, now my REAL question... where was Josh, and before when his user title said 'banned x2', was it because he banned himself for reasons such as other things in life?

Famine, I think indigo is a totally gay color.

Do i get banned now? It might actually help with my life... gtp is too addicting... But I'm not asking to be banned.
You can't even get that right. You were "told" to insult an admin, yet you insult a super mod...

Josh was never banned.

Back