Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
[premo advertising babble]But us Premium members get a sneak peek at GTP 9 and we even get to beta test it![/premo advertising babble]

MachỎne;2551865
[premo advertising babble]But us Premium members get a sneak peek at GTP 9 and we even get to beta test it![/premo advertising babble]
That's actually not "babble" at all. ;)

Actually, it is unofficially, 8.5. Most of the upgrades were in the underpinings, that the staff accesses. It wasn't announced, as nearly all members never saw the changes.

Ahhh. Good correction. I didn't recall that Jordan had announced that. There were additional changes for the staff that were quie helpful. Jordan was going to hold off on the upgrade, but went ahead when reviewing the changes for the staff.

Thanks for the catch.

I don't know if this has been asked before, so sorry in advance if it has. Please don't ban me. :scared: :D

I just wondered if Mods can change other users usernames? I am sure I saw someone say they could somewhere on this site, so just wanted to confirm it.

When you become a Premium Member, you can request to change your name. Only Administrators can do it - not Moderators.

I think his question went a bit "deeper". Sure, chaging names is a privilege of becoming Premium, but if need be, and only in a hypothetical case, can an Admin change the name of a user regardless if he's premium or not?

May I catechize as to the integer of threads and posts within the peerless private prolocuter's forum?

two and a half thousand threads & twenty thousand posts

most of them about you.

two and a half thousand threads & twenty thousand posts

most of them about you.

Is any part of that true?
It's strange to think it has more posts than the Komedy Korner.

You should pretend your Kenneth Williams and tell them to stop messing about.

When do you guys moderate the most (time)? I see most of the British mods online during the day (same time min 1 hour) when you guys should be at work, working!

Or has this maybe already been discussed?

When do you guys moderate the most (time)? I see most of the British mods online during the day (same time min 1 hour) when you guys should be at work, working!

I don't come on GTP specifically to moderate. I come on here to browse and read through the threads. If I see something to mod, then I will.

I'm here in the mornings for about half an hour, before work, then again for an hour-ish at lunchtime, and then I'm not usually on again until after work.

I check-in throughout the day during work. But I'm rarely on during weekends. I'm usually into web design or something else. :)

I am rarely not connected to the net. Be it, through the Worksite, home or via Q, I tend to mod more than post, as I like to keep a neat and tidy forum. I sometimes miss the posting, as there are numerous threads I've taken literally weeks to get around to posting in.

Much like the Downshifting to Slow down thread. Apparently, I've been driving incorrectly for the past twenty years.

Back