Quick and easy question...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ICEYOU
  • 13 comments
  • 1,031 views

ICEYOU

(Banned)
Messages
2,455
United States
New York
AhrweilerStreet.jpg


How do I unlock this stage?
 
do the grand tour special events, when you beat one click go to the next, its like the liscenses their is an option to go to the next
 
do the grand tour special events, when you beat one click go to the next, its like the liscenses their is an option to go to the next

Which race unlocks it?
 
Have fun with the Alfa Event
 
where does one do these events? Because that doesn't look like any track I've seen.
 
That is a location in "Photo Mode",you can unlock it by completing the "Grand Tour" in Special Events.
 
That is a location in "Photo Mode",you can unlock it by completing the "Grand Tour" in Special Events.

But I think it is the gate of the Nürburg, which isn't unlocked by the Grand Tour but the AMG Challenge.
 
AMG Driving School beginner (bronze prize).
It's called Ahrweiler Street and it's not unlocked in Grand Tour.
/thread
 
Yev
AMG Driving School beginner (bronze prize).
It's called Ahrweiler Street and it's not unlocked in Grand Tour.
/thread

Thanks,you are correct,I checked and it is Ahrweiler Street but I could'nt remember what "unlocked" it!👍
 
Yev
AMG Driving School beginner (bronze prize).
It's called Ahrweiler Street and it's not unlocked in Grand Tour.
/thread

Thank you :D
 
Back