Drom Messages 119 Messages Drom Dec 29, 2010 #1 is it possible to use any paint chip on some X2010? I tried with the vettel one and it isn't possible, I think the same will happen with the carbon one, does anyone know about the "stock" one? thanks ♠
is it possible to use any paint chip on some X2010? I tried with the vettel one and it isn't possible, I think the same will happen with the carbon one, does anyone know about the "stock" one? thanks ♠
ghsnu Messages 1,039 Tucson, AZ Messages spedy7 Dec 29, 2010 #2 I think I've heard it doesn't work, probably because of the silver bull just behind the cockpit and it says "Red Bull" on the front spoiler. You can try as I don't have a "dealership version" X1.
I think I've heard it doesn't work, probably because of the silver bull just behind the cockpit and it says "Red Bull" on the front spoiler. You can try as I don't have a "dealership version" X1.
Drom Messages 119 Messages Drom Dec 29, 2010 #3 ghsnu I think I've heard it doesn't work, probably because of the silver bull just behind the cockpit and it says "Red Bull" on the front spoiler. You can try as I don't have a "dealership version" X1. Click to expand... it's a shame, it would have been very cool to have the possibility to change color as we like while keeping red bull logos. ♦
ghsnu I think I've heard it doesn't work, probably because of the silver bull just behind the cockpit and it says "Red Bull" on the front spoiler. You can try as I don't have a "dealership version" X1. Click to expand... it's a shame, it would have been very cool to have the possibility to change color as we like while keeping red bull logos. ♦