Quick Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2005McLarenF1
  • 21 comments
  • 722 views
Messages
365
I looked on the net and couldnt find a damn thing on the Pagani Zonda Race Car, so i wanted to know, in the the game does it have a V12? I figured yes, because the other Zondas have V12s in em.
 
Probably... the Lister Storm has a V12, so it's not unheard of. But do Zonda race cars actually exist?
 
Indeed, the zonda exist and it does have a v12 in real life as well as in the game.

enjoy it.
 
It's a 7.3 litre V12, at least that's what it says on GTC...:)
 
I've seen the Zonda in a few magazines and a couple of times on TV. The best was when they raced it around a track in TopGear :D The car is freaking amazing.

And yes, it has a merc V-12, 7.3L tuned by AMG.

...At the center of the Zonda is a Mercedes-Benz, AMG V12. New for 2002 is the 7.3 liter unit found in the 1995 SL 7.3 AMG. This is one of the largest V12s ever used in a road-going car. With increased displacement, no additional horsepower is realized. What the increased displacement offers is more torque earlier in the rpm band...

Info from here

grtz
 
Yes, from the CAR magazine, it was rated their best car of last year in the December issue.
 
Humm... I think the question was wether or not a RACE car version of the Zonda exsists? :D
 
Originally posted by Apclps
I've seen the Zonda in a few magazines and a couple of times on TV. The best was when they raced it around a track in TopGear :D The car is freaking amazing.


grtz

this is waay off topic, but your post reminded me of a video my friend downloaded from the internet of a lotus omega being chased by the cops (it was a in-car police video) they were chasing the omega going very fast (i dont remember, maybe 100+ mph) and the next thing you know, the omega is GONE... in a matter of seconds the omega is out of view on a straight road.. one of the best videos i've ever seen... the civic beating the viper was pretty good too :)
 
Zonda Race Car (well kinda...)

zonda1.jpg


zonda2.jpg


zonda3.jpg


zonda4.jpg


zonda5.jpg


zonda6.jpg
 
I got the pics from HERE. Lots of pics there, you can see how they built it, tested it and presented it.

grtz
 
Hmmmm, one last pic :

In action @ 12 hours of Sebring 2003

zonda7.jpg


grtz
 
Hi,

first of all I am a new member:) hehe... Hello everybody;)

About the Zonta car it's really nice, last time I saw this car on television, Damn... That Sound is really cool!! Can't explain how it sounds but it was nice:D
And in GT the car have a V12 engine/ correct me if I am wrong.

Greetz AsHo.
 
My birthday is coming up,so maybe ,just maybe,ill get one of these babes
 
Hmmm. That race Zonda looks quite familiar...
 

Attachments

  • image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 35
Maybe someone made that model after the 12 hours...based on the race car :)
 
hehe

So where does it come from VRMX? :)

Anyways, I remember reading that they are going to race their Zonda Race Car at LeMans. Hopefully we'll get to see it out on the track more often!

grtz
 
Back