quick screenshot question

• Thread starter hooyeah
  • 6 comments
this may seem like a silly question but how do i capture screenshots from a replay? i can get them stopped with select but then how do i save it from here?
thanks

is mmy game locking up or what? to save a screenshot in replay mode its taken over 8 minutes and still at 1/4 progress? well it actually take half an hour to save a picture?

i would do the camera thing but i want these to be high resolution i can get the pic and everything worted out ready to save..but when i try to save it its been taking upward of 10 minutes then i give up and restart, is this normal?

Are you trying to save them onto the memory card? Cause that just causes problems. I have a USB flash drive that plugs right into the PS2, I save them on to that and load them straight onto the computer

rotary_freq
Are you trying to save them onto the memory card? Cause that just causes problems. I have a USB flash drive that plugs right into the PS2, I save them on to that and load them straight onto the computer

i'm trying to save them onto my mp3 player photo mode works fine jsut the replay shots im having trouble with

Back