QuintenXavier

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 35 comments
United States
Michigan
QuintenXavier
Xbox_Is_Gay
GTPlogo.png

Welcome to my Gallery! Here you see all of my work and my progression through time!

Last edited:
Well so far, I honestly can't seem to find anything wrong with it though a link to the full size image would help.
Good composition and angles and I love the idea in the third pic. Keep posting man!

Well so far, I honestly can't seem to find anything wrong with it though a link to the full size image would help.
Good composition and angles and I love the idea in the third pic. Keep posting man!
Thank you! I'll put the link of the full size up soon!

I think the top shot looks pretty good composition wise and the lighting is pretty nice.👍

As for the bottom shot, I think the composition can be improved. The car sits too close to the frame which makes it seem a little cramped in the corner. Give the car a little breathing room and it'd make for a better shot.;)

Totally agree with that. Composition is the strong point of your pics. Maybe the first of the purple Lexus has a little problem : in my opinion the car is too close to the borders but that's all...
Nice start, keep the good work up :)

Last edited:
Very good photos @CheladaJr. I like this one the most as it gives a good essence of speed. Keep up the good work.
13149688353_a81cc48ec7_z.jpg

I will be keeping an eye on this gallery as its looking good.

Also take a look at my gallery (link in my signature.)

The first shot with the BRZ on the Autumn Ring is really impressive with a great sense of action 👍
I also like the Godzilla shots on the SSRX :)

Both of the BRZ shots are really nice! The colors lend a nice tone to the images. I really like that matte pistachio finish on the car as well!

Back