QUIZ: Identify the location

• Thread starter Raphaele
  • 488 comments
Germany
Hamburg, GER
SPYDER_907
QUIZ: Identify the location

The idea behind this thread is to challenge your view in order to identify a location/track by specific details. As the owner of this thread I start posting a photograph of a detail of a track available in GT Sport and taken in-game. The one who is first posting the correct solution will be quoted by me with “BINGO. It’s your turn.” Then he or she will take the new ownership of this thread and will post a new image of choice showing another view of any track available in GT Sport and taken in GT Sport. The one who is first posting the correct solution will be quoted by the new owner with “BINGO. It’s your turn.” And so on…

To make sure that the correct solution will be defined unmistakably, for your reply please use the provided track list here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-sport-track-list/

IMPORTANT:
Only original and world circuits allowed – no scapes! You will have to post race photos, with or without cars. Only own photos allowed. They must be taken in GT Sport. No real-world photos!
As the winner of a round please make sure to post your next image during 24 hours. Otherwise I will overtake ownership to keep the thread running.

For any ideas of improvement please send me a PM.
Best of luck and have fun.

Last edited:
Round #001

Quiz-track-001.jpg

Starting easy…​

Last edited:
Hi,

This thread now has two people that "think" it may be Bathurst / Mount Panorama and have posted messages to that effect.

Lets see what happens.

Regards.

Ian.

Well Ian, me too: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

Hi,

It indeed Bathurst / Mount Panorama. If you "pull back" from the shot posted, you would be able to see the large letters painted on the ground.

Soooooo Raphaele...

Bingo! It's your turn.

Regards.

Ian.

Well Ian, me too: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

Hi,

It indeed Bathurst / Mount Panorama. If you "pull back" from the shot posted, you would be able to see the large letters painted on the ground.

Soooooo Raphaele...

Bingo! It's your turn.

Regards.

Ian.
Hey hey hey, I said it was Bathurst first!

I'm stumped. Autopolis?
EDIT- Nononono wait, Bathurst.

Hi,

At 5:18pm Yesterday, I saw your post stating Autopolis as the location.
At 10:30pm Yesterday, Raphaele stated it was Bathurst.

I do not know when your post was edited.
I apologise if I have got this wrong.

Any one have a good way of fixing this for me?

Regards.

Ian.

EDIT: Looking at the time stamps, Afraidracer edited the post at 5:19pm. I have not noticed the edit.

On the face of it. Afraidracer is the winner IMHO.

I trust that this is acceptable to all parties?

Last edited:
Hi,

At 5:18pm Yesterday, I saw your post stating Autopolis as the location.
At 10:30pm Yesterday, Raphaele stated it was Bathurst.

I do not know when your post was edited.
I apologise if I have got this wrong.

Any one have a good way of fixing this for me?

Regards.

Ian.
No problem mate, I edited the post one minute after saying it was Autopolis. I'm not sure what the rules are for this but @Raphaele can decide, I have no problems stepping down if I was unclear with my guess.
On my screen, I posted at 9:48, and it says 'last edited at 9:49'.

Last edited:
Back