R 32 Skyline Proper Hoodview

  • Thread starter Thread starter crzy_dj
  • 35 comments
  • 3,020 views
Messages
41
Messages
crzy_dj
hey i Just bought a R32 Skyline .. tuned it all the way and did a test lap around the Ring .. I flicked through the different views and discovered that this skyline seems to be the only car in GT5 to have a proper Hoodview.

is it just a bug?
I've rebooted my ps3 a serveral times but it stills is working.

is this the case on your R32 skyline too?
 
Gran Turismo 5
The real Skyline Simulator
Game Over
:)
 
I noticed B-Spec has an extra view on the BMW V12 in particular, I thought I missed something in the update, alas it wasn't avail in A-Spec.
 
Perhaps it's the start of Premiumfication?
 
Which R32 are you referring to, the premium version in the dealership, or one of the many in the UCD?
 
the premium version ..

Interesting, never noticed, will look tonight. Thats definitely one view I wish they considered.
 
R33 has proper hood view too.
 
R32 is awesome like that, I have mine set up to wheelie so youre left staring at the sky xD

There are a few cars with proper bonnet views though, its the view I use most.

Dont think theres any sort of pattern for it though, and IIRC the R33 and R34 have proper bonnet views aswell but I cant remember exactly :3
 
Some cars have a hood view, look at the SLR, 370 superleggra just to name two.
 
The R33 GTR has a hood view aswell wish all cars had it
 
now we only need to tell pd that the hoodview needs to be transferred to every car
 
Noticed this when I was taking my entry in the photomode competition, took a Mercedes SLS out to the Nurburgring and switch to hood view and at last it actually was on the hood.
 
The R30 Skyline has a proper roof view. :)

I also have this one car with similar high view position but you can't see the car at all. Feels very strange.
 
sometimes it seems to me like at PD the right hand doesnt know what the left hand is doing .. or the other way around
 
The Spoon S2000 has an epic hood view... and BTW, it's standard! :D
 
Noticed this when I was taking my entry in the photomode competition, took a Mercedes SLS out to the Nurburgring and switch to hood view and at last it actually was on the hood.

Yeah I noticed it when driving the SLS as well.

As much as I like Roof cam, I much prefer Hood cam.
 
I wish they were all hood view too, I prefer the field of view from that angle but hate when it's up on the roof and I'm looking down on other cars. But the real problem with the hood/roof view is that there is no rearview mirror or sideview mirrors. You have no way of knowing what's going on around you. So even if they fix them all to be a proper "hood view" it's still kinda useless. :(
 
Mercedes SLR has an amazing hood view. It goes on and on and on.
 
Add the E-Type Jag to the list 👍
 
can we have an example plz?!
 
That silly iMev electric car has one too. I noticed when doing the original Special Events that it goes from interior, hood, bumper view.
 
S15 RM has one also, many cars do and its the best view for driving performance, cockpit for realism.
 
But why do some cars have a hood view, and others have a roof view? That's what puzzles me :sick:

It would make sense if cars that don't have a long front wouldn't have hood view, but thats not the case! :indiff:
 
Back