B beau07 Messages 1 Aug 9, 2004 #1 hey, is there any cheats for gt3 because i dont know if there is and if there is i would like to try them out.
hey, is there any cheats for gt3 because i dont know if there is and if there is i would like to try them out.
C crb Messages 274 Aug 9, 2004 #2 beau07, welcome to GTP. Please use the SEARCH BUTTON on top of the page. I found 2 pages of the same topic. 💡
beau07, welcome to GTP. Please use the SEARCH BUTTON on top of the page. I found 2 pages of the same topic. 💡
Omnis Not Even A Real Mod Staff Emeritus Messages 39,163 Application hell Messages MP-Omnis Aug 9, 2004 #3 anyhow, the answer is no. because its the real driving simulator. welcome to GTP
Darin (Banned) Messages 5,718 Aug 9, 2004 #4 beau07 hey, is there any cheats for gt3 because i dont know if there is and if there is i would like to try them out. Click to expand... I'll give you a answer. NO. Even if it did, play it normally. Cheating shortens a games life span.
beau07 hey, is there any cheats for gt3 because i dont know if there is and if there is i would like to try them out. Click to expand... I'll give you a answer. NO. Even if it did, play it normally. Cheating shortens a games life span.