R10 or 908?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Magzire
  • 3 comments
  • 625 views
Messages
824
Messages
Magzire22
Sorry for such a crappy question. But to many hours put in to not pick the right one. Any suggestions will be helpful. cheers.
 
or grind some more for the 787B? hmmm:idea:
 
I would go with the 908 if it were between the 2 of those.

I have both the Audi R10 and the 908 and the Audi is just a bit weak on power compared to the 908 and some of the other LMP cars as well.

In the Audi line I would go with the Audi R8 but it can only be found in the UCD.

The 787B is a good choice as well not quite as fast as the 908 but will take the R10.
 
cheers HBR-Roadhog. 908 it is. 787B definitely next and then the painful grind to F1 2010 :)
 
Back