R33 GT-R all goldchrome,from stockwheel to body!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DonZonda
  • 34 comments
  • 1,878 views
Messages
1,762
Germany
Germany
Messages
xXGalmOneXx
Messages
xXGalm OneXx
I got a very unique car to offer!

But look for yourself a R33 all gold chrome even with stockwheels.

I'm not looking for anything particular really since I got almost every rare car in my garage. Most of them who are left are more than 1,000,000.
Birthdaytickets, special paints etc rare cars are welcome to be offered I will agree or not to the offer then.
the best offer will most likely get it.

And here is the beauty :




Uploaded with ImageShack.us
 
You looking for any paints or gear or horns or museum cards, i can offer for your car. is the car 0/0/0 or with 1 switch no miles
 
no it's not 0/0/0
it has 2 miles and 4 switches.
 
offers?
 
Would you be interested in a 23 ticket? I havent done one of the sesonals and I believe its a 23 ticket or possibly 22 for a prize, i can check when im home.
 
Yes I'd be interested in it!
 
How is this car special or unique?
 
Would you be interested in a lvl 15 ticket or a 2010 ticket
 
spikeyhairdude
The wheels are stock and have been painted which you cant do to any car.

So it is a glitched car? Strange haha
 
Would you be interested in a lvl 15 ticket or a 2010 ticket

Hey, no sorry.



So it is a glitched car? Strange haha


Yes the wheels were painted by a glitch which isn't possible anymore after spec 2.00. But the wheels still remain in the color. So there is no way to get those anymore.
 
Would a 1967 ticket be of any interest to you?

EDIT: I have most year tickets on my ALT, just gimme a call and I can send ASAP :D
 
Last edited:
Choose any 1 Car / Ticket and 5 Paints from my garage, and we have a deal. 👍
 
One of the rarest car in GT5 is the Xanavi Hiroto GTR.I have it.Also I have a LV1 ticket,some chromes or,if you want,a DLC painted car.PM me if you´re interested.I can trade in 5th March ;)
 
Hey im going to complete the races for the 23 ticket, message me if your still interested.
 
There is but one car up for trade?
 
Nevermind, the super gt event gives out a lvl 20 ticket for the prize and not 23, sorry about that.
 
What would you like for it i have lvl 15, 18, 20, and 22 tickets and i have a 1970 and 2010 bday tickets
 
Last edited:
I would be interested in 22 tickets
 
March 3rd
 
do you want it on march 3rd?
 
I think Im the one who painted these wheels!
 
I think Im the one who painted these wheels!

Yes you were :dunce:

if you want the credit , then here it is :dopey:
 
What would you like for it i have lvl 15, 18, 20, and 22 tickets and i have a 1970 and 2010 bday tickets

You still got that 1970 ticket?
 
I am back for trade guys! :)
 
Yes the wheels were painted by a glitch which isn't possible anymore after spec 2.00. But the wheels still remain in the color. So there is no way to get those anymore.

You can still do it but you need to roll back at version 2.00 and stay offline ...
and a couple more details.
 
Sent PM
 
Back