R33 GT-R all goldchrome,from stockwheel to body!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DonZonda
  • 34 comments
  • 1,878 views
Would love this one, I have level tickets 21 and upwards, also birthdays 67, 69, 70, 71 plus many in the 2000's. Also classic muscle. Take your pick of them. Can do from the 28th if we do trades as possibly nominated in your other thread.
 
I want:drool: Glitch suit and helmet + paints?
 
DonZonda, if you can dupe the car, I'll buy it too. I have anything really.
 
Yes I can dupe it for sure. wow now it's alot of people! need some good offers :)
 
Ok. I have:

-Many many nice paints (silver and gold chromes, all kinds of mattes, mazoira and reflex colours)
-Any car from this weeks OCD (will check colours)
-Any NCD car (under 1m)
-Many rare used cars
-Many un-used car tickets

Please let me know what you would like. Thanks.

EDIT: + quite a few horns, racing suits and helmets ;)
 
Back