R35 GT-R vs RE amemiya FD3s (BM touge)

  • Thread starter Thread starter nissan tuner
  • 8 comments
  • 1,148 views
Messages
1,264
Messages
coming soon
Messages
Tezuka18


unbelievable how nimble that tank of a car is. and yet, MCR barely did anything to it mod wise. if it diddnt lose traction on the last two corners of sudden death, it would of been a 2nd sudden death.
 
Gotta give RE a lot of credit: their RX-7s are among the best in the world. The MCR GT-R (which, I'm not sure why, is still using stock wheels and tires...are they trying the keep the thing in warranty? they're a tuning shop!) did quite an impressive job.

Granted, if you want to go downhill, the Amemiya FD's the way to go. Unless you're a tofu delivery boy with a mechanically inclined father.
 
And you forgot the "E]" on your "[/QUOTE]"

No need to be a smart aleck. I think people would get the reference without me having to be classlessly blatant.
 
which, I'm not sure why, is still using stock wheels and tires...are they trying the keep the thing in warranty? they're a tuning shop!

the parts for the GT-R are still being developed. MCR is almost done with building their suspension.

there's also not many 20 inch rims that are lighter than the GT-R's stock wheels. the only performance company ive seen sell something that big is RAYS
 
And you forgot the "E]" on your "
"

No need to be a smart aleck. I think people would get the reference without me having to be classlessly blatant.[/QUOTE]

D'oh!:ouch: Got owned...
 
"

No need to be a smart aleck. I think people would get the reference without me having to be classlessly blatant.

D'oh!:ouch: Got owned...

lol, and you managed to mess it up again.:lol:
 
No, I think it was my fault that time...I added [/quote], which the HTML say and decided to cut off the message right there.
 
Freaking awesomeness. i love BMI
 
Back