supra229 Messages 805 Mar 8, 2003 #1 I have just finished Gran Turismo all stars on proffesional mode and won the the viper concept, I was wandering is it worth doing it all over again just to get the R390 race car as well?
I have just finished Gran Turismo all stars on proffesional mode and won the the viper concept, I was wandering is it worth doing it all over again just to get the R390 race car as well?
RX-7 Turbo II Messages 481 Mar 8, 2003 #2 Yeah... just race it again! Screw the milage (HP-hits) and go for it!!!
thinkers Messages 181 Mar 8, 2003 #4 Most definatly, get the R390. I think the road version is also a must.
supra229 Messages 805 Mar 8, 2003 #5 How do you get the road version and is it better than the race version?
Wastegate Messages 418 Mar 8, 2003 #6 Originally posted by supra229 How do you get the road version and is it better than the race version? Click to expand... Prof league Gran Turismo World Championship. And the road car is only better if you want to pop down to the shops or enter a Normal Car race.
Originally posted by supra229 How do you get the road version and is it better than the race version? Click to expand... Prof league Gran Turismo World Championship. And the road car is only better if you want to pop down to the shops or enter a Normal Car race.
DMX (Banned) Messages 518 Mar 8, 2003 #7 hey, why didn't u just save before the last race, and keep reseting until you got it?
pedrodaman Messages 1,731 Messages GTP_pedrodaman Mar 8, 2003 #9 Definatly go for the race version it's an awsome car It's well in my top 5 favorite cars
meeekael Messages 747 Messages meeekael Mar 9, 2003 #10 i have not got one. I started doin it again but it was too easy so i got bored and turned it off. 1st time round i did the get the car you want thingy to get the gts-r
i have not got one. I started doin it again but it was too easy so i got bored and turned it off. 1st time round i did the get the car you want thingy to get the gts-r