R390GT1 Road Ver. VS Honda NSX.

  • Thread starter Thread starter SandStorm
  • 42 comments
  • 1,832 views
may I suggest a car???
the COBRA!!
it is just awesome. I did that series precisely with the NSX (impressive stock car) but I did it TWICE with the cobra because it was soo cool and fun. try it.

Cano
 
I did a simple test run for the PD Cup (Pro), and I can safely say this:

Dodge Viper GTS : Overkill
TVR Griffith 500 : Nice
Honda NSX Type S Zero : Not overkill, but capabale of creaming the AI, just like Neon said.

And there's one car left to try... The COBRA :trouble:
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
The Griffith on the S License is a killer to drive...the back end just wants to slide out from under you...:irked:

I enjoyed this test very much. It's pretty nice to get that feeling like the car is too powerful (IMO) and the back end really slides out, if you can't control the car properly. Good license test 👍
 
Originally posted by under18carbon

And there's one car left to try... The COBRA :trouble:

go and try it. you wont come back because youll try again with it :D

Cano
 
I was gonna use the R390 but i chose not to and i found myself using a Nismo 400R, it beats the AI NSX Type S Zero easy as it has a poor pit strategy, every 5 laps, but still comes second overall. The Nismo is good and will win easily, but i tend to qualify first as acceleration isn't great. For a challenge use one of the cars the AI does, a RX-7 or RX-8, Z Concept, Impreza 22b, Evo...
For an easy race then use a viper, Z06, XJ220, R390, GT-One, Speed 12.
 
Probably anything you have with about 300 to 350 hp, but the R390 would beat a NSX, I think.
 
what do you guys think about the vanquish?

im thinking of using it cos im not gonna use it anywhere else... or will i...
 
Originally posted by under18carbon
I did a simple test run for the PD Cup (Pro), and I can safely say this:

Dodge Viper GTS : Overkill
TVR Griffith 500 : Nice
Honda NSX Type S Zero : Not overkill, but capabale of creaming the AI, just like Neon said.

And there's one car left to try... The COBRA :trouble:

and the fiat :p
 
Fiat = ving
ving = Fiat :lol: J/K

Seriously speaking, can the Fiat handle the PD Cup Pro? Ving gave me the idea, I've still haven't run a full season PD Cup yet, so can a Fiat handle it? Will it be competitive enough, or will it be left behind? ( Something which ving hates to see happen, I suppose :D )
 
Originally posted by monkeytech
what do you guys think about the vanquish?
It's a great car, easily capable of taking the PD Cup against all comers. It's a little heavy but has boatloads of torque and can be four-wheel-drifted nicely. Just be careful not to overcook the tires.

Cano and Carbon, I assume you mean the AC/Shelby Cobra, right? I just ran the SVT Mustang Cobra R in this series and had a great time! Use T3s and pit twice/race, except at Rome. I touched 5th gear for a total of less than a minute - 2 seconds each lap at the end of the R246 straight - in a 5-hour series.
 
Try the Griffith 500, that would be fun. Use a hard tire and turn off the TCS and spin out protection.
 
I have just completed the PD cup with a Lotus Esprit V8 with medium slicks it was very easy however 'I reccyed' a few cars before the event.
In answer to Monkeytechs question yes it is possible in the Vanquish quite a fun drive as well.
The Elise Mosport is a contender but my one race was so inconsistent I messed it up but with more 'seat time' would be a winner.
Impreza sti if you are a good driver yes, it would be close tho especialy towards the end.
Hope this helps its all down to your personal driving style at the end of the day tho.
 
from Liquidyellow ----- "The Elise Mosport is a contender but my one race was so inconsistent I messed it up but with more 'seat time' would be a winner."



Your problem with the Motor Sport Elise wasn't you, it was the car. I've spent quite a bit of seat time in that little &^%$# and I really think it's a badly engineered motorcar, at least in this game. Never driven a real one.
 
Back