R390GT1 -vs- GTone

  • Thread starter Thread starter PARAGON GT
  • 34 comments
  • 2,321 views

Which to get


  • Total voters
    90
slotcarrod
The GT ONE is the better car. I find it a bit hard to get a perfect setup though. :guilty:
You've got that right man. I managed a good enough setup to win the GTWC and All Stars, but I could never really get a comfortable setup. My setups have great turn in, top speed, acceleration,power on turnout, but seems to wear me out by the end of the race requiring a cig break!!!

JParker
 
The R390 is a mans car 👍 , more butch compare to the lady like GT-One 👎 .


And blue beats red anyday of the week.

Eat that FastEddie12 :lol:
 
So all in all,

GT one: The superior car, but you have to be on your toes to drive it because it will get from under you if you blink to long.

R390: A little less al that, but easier on the driver.

Thats a tough call. Do I want to sit on the edge of my chair all race, or do I wan to crack open a beer and still smoke the competition?? :confused:

Tough call. Guess I'll have to but both. I still have about 100 days to make the extra cash. So now its off to search for a quick cash thread. Thanks ever one! :sly:
 
conrm001
The R390 is a mans car 👍 , more butch compare to the lady like GT-One 👎 .


And blue beats red anyday of the week.

Eat that FastEddie12 :lol:

I'd rather ride ladylike than butch any day of the week! :D



Edit: did that come out right? I'm not gay or owt...
 
Well, not to bump this thread back into the first page, but it finally happened.
Day 1394 finaly arrived and the mighty black fleet arrived right on time.

And which one did I buy? :confused:




I bought them ALL!!!!! :sly: :drool:

After searching around and finding the $/Time racing thread, I managed to make enough to get all 4 cars. Well sort of that is. I had to sell a car to get the final black beauty. But I figured that in the end it would be worth it.

Now to compair the GT-one and GT390 after work tonight to see which one will end up in the top spot in my garage. Thanks for all the information everyone. :)
 
Back