R8 Race Car 01

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enzo_P1_GTR
  • 5 comments
  • 624 views

Enzo_P1_GTR

Premium
Messages
8,384
United States
Heaven
is the Red Wing R8 Race Car 01 in gt5
cause i got the yellow wing and only have seen the yellow one but never the red one ..??
 
You can get the red one I believe, but only from a random ticket, or by trading for it. The R8 from the used car dealer only comes in yellow.
 
yes, it can be seen driven by the computer in the Indy 500 race, and can be bought from the UCD, but its a very rare car compared to the yellow
 
I have it. And I love it almost as much as my R10.

Also got the redwing via trading, only saw the yellow version in the UCD.
 
You can get the red one I believe, but only from a random ticket, or by trading for it. The R8 from the used car dealer only comes in yellow.

false. I bought my red r8 race car from the UCD
 
Back