R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05 vs Audi Race Car'01

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daltonlim
  • 10 comments
  • 5,507 views
Messages
343
Messages
Tclim
Im actually holdin out for the latter..bt the former just visited my UCD..which is the better of the 2?
 
The original R8 has slightly more power due to changes in the rules limiting the Oreca car, however I don't think the difference in performance is too noticable
 
I also think you win the team oreca one.
I read that somewhere after I bought mine :grumpy:
 
I only have the R8 01 race car and it is amazing. I did plenty of research before hand and all recommended this way above the other one. Nice livery on the 01 model too.
 
I've got both and prefer the '01, it just feels better going round the Nurburgring.
 
I also think you win the team oreca one.
I read that somewhere after I bought mine :grumpy:

I won mine somewhere along the beginning but I can't remember how now. The car comes in handy later on during the German only events, easy way to win gold.
 
Last edited:
I also think you win the team oreca one.
I read that somewhere after I bought mine :grumpy:

'05 is a prize car - don't buy it.

Le Mans 24h Endurance A spec Prizecar = Audi R8 Race Car (Audio Playstation Team Oreca) ´05
 
'01 version is lighter and redlines at a higher RPM. Lap times are slightly better with it, it corners faster than every car in the game except the Ferrari Formulas, FGT and X2010.
 
Minolta will beat them all HA HA its FFFFREEEE ,looks rubbish though

Haha, the minolta won't beat either of the R8's around a track. But the regular R8 '01 is the better out of the two.
 
Back