R92 Still available for 0 mile X1

  • Thread starter Thread starter isocollector
  • 16 comments
  • 646 views

isocollector

(Banned)
Messages
2,565
Messages
depends on garage
I have an R92 Racing Cars available with 0 miles. Looking for colored x1's with 0 miles. Let me know I have 1 slot open for tonight.

Due to some bad trades today I request you send car first.

Thanks
isocollector
 
Last edited:
I have an R89 and R92 Racing Cars available with 0 miles. Looking for colored x1's. Let me know I have 2 slots open for tonight.

Due to some bad trades today I request you send car first.

Thanks
isocollector

red or copper x1 for the R89C Race Car '89?
 
Does the copper have 0 miles ?
 
Toyota GT-One for the r92?
 
Does the Toyota GT-One have 0 miles ?
 
#13 Metallic Purple X1 0 miles for R89 if you will send first
 
ok look matte black 0 miles right now? pm me
 
Ok im good with the R89 for #13 Metallic Purple X1

I will pm you the accounts to send and receive from ok ?
 
PM sent arod99
 
0 miles Cranberry X1. But only available tomorrow.
 
Jebon I can do the R92 tomorrow night after 7pm est for the 0 miles Cranberry X1 as the R89 is commited for tomorrow already.
 
Nice fast trade -- THANKS 👍👍
 
Jebon i sent PM with info for tomorrow
 
Back