Race car + LM race cars + x1 + f10 etc

  • Thread starter Thread starter Accro2008
  • 69 comments
  • 3,234 views
Update 👍
mclaren f1 gtr race car and clk gtr race car now available =)
 
accro are we still gonna trade my ferrari 330 p4 race car for your X2010 prototype and please add me so we can speak
 
update
nissan gtr gt academy now available =)
 
i want an f10.

rally cars i have are
c4 wrc
focus wrc
delta s4 rally car 85

do u have anything you are specifically looking for?
 
I have all this rally cars =/
For the moment I search the 205 t16 evo 2 👍
 
the peugeot 205 16 evo 2 is in my ucd right now. give me 4million credits and its yours...!
 
It's impossible to give money in gt5 xD
 
I search the 205 t16 evo 2 :guilty:
nobody have it ? :(
 
maclaren f1 for the x1???
i also have formula gt in yellow, ford rs200, zonda 09
 
Looking at the CLK-GTR race car and the Alfa 155dtm

My car list can be found here http://www.mygranturismo.net/11111

Pick whatever car interested you and ill trade, my availible dates for this would be 2/18 and 2/21 to trade
 
istealteevees : ok =) for what car ?
Dirty_eric : I'm not interested sorry =/
slan3dog : I'm ok for ford gt 40 race car 69 for clk gtr race car =) Pm me if you are ok ;)
 
To Bigcringe : Sorry I have the slr and the lambo SV.
To Voxex : Sorry I don't want that cars.
To Highlandor : sorry but I don't have the alfa, I said I "want" the alfa (sorry if you don't understand) but if you want an other car say me what you want.
To Ps3dan01 : I'm not a big fan of the viper, but make an other proposition if you have an other good car.

For the moment I want: rally cars, old DTM cars, Lotus carlton, Rare standards cars or race cars.
i got a 350z LM edition?? like a CLK GTR?? i have other cars...
 
I'm not interested by the 350z LM race car =/
do you have a list of you cars ? =)
 
Hi,

I want the ALFA 155 DTM car.

I don't have much to trade, but I do have 18,500,000 credits, so can buy pretty much any car - what car would you take for the ALFA??

The only cars I got to trade are:

Ford GT40 1969 racecar - 0.0 miles
Nissan R35gtr Le Mans car - 0.0 miles

Or I can buy something and send you that - please advise,

Thanks
H

I'd love to get that Ford GT40 off your hands for a good trade. Let me know what you want for it if youhaven't gotten the Alfa yet!
 
I'm sorry but I found this alfa 155 dtm in used cars
 
Takata Dome NSX (0 miles) for X1 prototype?

PSN: blaze191 if interested
 
istealteevees : I search the 205 t16 evo 2 since a lot of time =( so if you have one =D
or a rare race car =P
blaze191 : I'm not interested sorry
 
Last edited:
I have the R8 LMS in red ready to trade now but what can you offer for it? And i have the 2 peugeot rally cars also to trade.
 
I have


205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
Lotus Carlton

Looking for any X1's
 
i want the Ferrari 330 p4, any car you want to trade?
 
to marcoschelas : see my list of car in page 1 ;)
to kopitee : I'm ok for 205 t16 evo for x1 prototype pm if you are ok
to lanzhao : I'm looking for rare race car =)
 
Yes im fine with that
I can trade it right now
I will also trade first
 
Back