Race car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mlpnko11
  • 5 comments
  • 720 views
Messages
8
Hey everyone i was just wondering if anyone has every got a Spyker C8 Laviolette '01

I meant rare car *
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, nothing special about it. Pretty sure it was in the OCD a bit back.
 
I've got one, bought it from the UCD... It will show up, but it's not one of the "rare" cars in my opinion. I've seen it a good dozen or so times in my 1850 ish race days so far.
 
Haha yeah thats where I got it at the UCD its just I never saw it so just wondering but thanks .
 
I have one in my portable garage. And if you want to change the title, click 'Edit' on the original post, go to 'Advanced' and there's an option to to edit the title.
 
Back