Race Cars and Rally Cars Available

Messages
19
Messages
PureExcellence1
I'm willing to trade for other good race, rally or road cars.

Some of the cars I have for trade:

X2010 Prototype (fully modded)
Ferrari F10
Ferrari F2007
FGT (green/yellow) and (white/purple)
Bentley Speed 8
Peugeot 908 Team Matmut
Peugeot 908 Team Peugeot Total
Toyota MINOLTA Race car '89
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Juan Montoya Impala
Lexus IS-F Racing Concept '08
Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00
190E 2.5-16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
Impreza Super Touring Car
Toyota Altezza Touring Car
Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00
NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Honda S800 RSC Race Car '68
Zonda LM Race Car
Zonda R '09
Zonda C12S '00
BMW 320i Touring Car '03
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
BMW M3 GTR '03
Delta S4 Rally Car '85
Delta HF Integrale Rally Car '92
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77
Lancia Stratos '73
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74
ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98
Ford RS200 '84
Range Rover Stormer Concept '04
Bugatti Veyron (two tone silver/black)
Shelby GT350R '65
Callaway C12 '03
Holden Commodor SS '04
Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99
Nissan GT-R Proto '05
Nissan GT-R Black Mask
Nissan Skyline M.N.P. II '99
Nissan Skyline M.N.P. III '00
 
Last edited:
My 330 for your Peugeot 908 Team Matmut
 
I can send you the Ferrari 330 P4 after the reset tonight.
I will trade it for de X2010 prototype.
 
I can do a P4 for your F2007 after the reset in 6 hours. PM me if interested.

Thanks
 
I can do a Chaparral 2D for your Bentley 8.
 
What would you want for the Delta S4 Rally car ?
 
If the P4 deal is done would you consider trading the F2007 for a ford MkIV 67?
 
I was looking for something sooner and can get the P4 earlier. Maybe the we can trade for something else then.

I gone look on my second account I think I can trade tonight after 23.45u because I am at work now.
 
I can trade now 0 miles 330 for Peugeot 908 Team total
 
If the P4 deal is done would you consider trading the F2007 for a ford MkIV 67?

I can do my F2007 for the Ford Mk IV at the reset tonight
add: PureExcellence1 to send your Ford Mk IV
add: RufTurboR to receive the F2007
 
I was looking for something sooner and can get the P4 earlier. Maybe the we can trade for something else then.



I can do that trade now if you want. add PureExcellence1

thanks. pm sent
 
PureExcellence1
I can do my F2007 for the Ford Mk IV at the reset tonight
add: PureExcellence1 to send your Ford Mk IV
add: RufTurboR to receive the F2007

Will do. I cannot add until around 10 but I will be online when the reset happens. Thanks
 
We can do the original trade your P4 for my 908 Team Matmut

okay I send you a request with my second account, because i have al ready a deal with my first one.
Then I can trade after reset.
 
Peugeot 206 rally car for Ferrari f10?
 
okay I send you a request with my second account, because i have al ready a deal with my first one.
Then I can trade after reset.

Sounds good, i'll be able to trade at the reset as well
 
Mk IV just sent.
 
Ferrari 330 P4 is sent to you.
 
Do you have the alfa race 155
 
I trade you a two tone red dark gray bugatti fully upgraded and a fully upgraded ford gt 06 for your ford gt lm race car or test car.
 
Interested in the ESCUDO but not sure what to offer
 
Back