PureExcellence1 Messages 19 Messages PureExcellence1 Feb 21, 2011 #31 fozzy4242 When is your reset? I see you live in the USA. Click to expand... My reset is at 6PM US Central time. I've completed all my trades for today so the next time i can trade is 2/21 at 6PM US Central time
fozzy4242 When is your reset? I see you live in the USA. Click to expand... My reset is at 6PM US Central time. I've completed all my trades for today so the next time i can trade is 2/21 at 6PM US Central time
PureExcellence1 Messages 19 Messages PureExcellence1 Feb 21, 2011 #32 wrxboi80 Do you have the alfa race 155 Click to expand... I do not have the alfa 155 yet. I was considering buying it from the OCD though
wrxboi80 Do you have the alfa race 155 Click to expand... I do not have the alfa 155 yet. I was considering buying it from the OCD though