Race Cars for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter SilviaBilly
  • 57 comments
  • 2,491 views
Messages
46
Messages
SilviaBilly
FEEL FREE TO ASK IF I HAVE ANY OTHER CAR. NOT ALL MY CARS ARE ON THE LIST

AUTOBACS
- ARTA Garaiya '08

TOYOTA
- Minolta 88C-V Race Car
- GT-ONE Race Car (TS020)
- SUPERAUTOBACS APEX MR-S
- TOM'S X540 CHASER

FORD
- GT LM Race Car Spec II
- GT40 Race Car '69
- RS200
- GT40 Mark IV Race Car '67

RUF
- CTR2 (Fully Built) 0 MILES
- BTR (Fully Built)
- RGT (Fully Built)
- 3400S (Fully Built)
- CTR "YELLOW BIRD" (Fully Built)

NISSAN
- AMUSE Carbon R
- Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race Car '93
- HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2
- ER34 D1 SPEC '04
- NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
- FALKEN GT-R Race Car
- NISMO 270R 0 MILES

HONDA
- HSC
- Gathers Drider CIVIC Race Car
- MUGEN MOTUL CIVIC Si Race Car
- INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car
- Castrol MUGEN NSX '00

LEXUS
- IS200 GT-1 Race Car
- IS F Racing Concept

MERCEDES BENZ
- Sauber C9 Race Car

AUDI
- Audi R8 Race Car '01 (YELLOW)

PESCAROLO SPORT
- C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05

FERRARI
- 330 P4 Race Car '67

PANOZ
- Esperante GTR-1 Race Car

BENTLEY
- Speed 8

CITROEN
- C4 WRC
- GT by Citroen Race Car

LANCIA
- Delta S4 Rally Car
- STRATOS Rally Car

LAMBORGHINI
- NOMAD Diablo GT-1

GRAN TURISMO
- PDI Racing Kart
- Formula Gran Turismo (White / Purple)
- Red Bull X2010 (S.Vettel)

CHAPARRAL
- 2J Race Car 0 MILES
- 2D Race Car
 
Last edited:
What color(s) do you have the FGT in?
 
Your Toyota GT-One for something out of my garage
 
I can give u a Mclaren f1 for a Ford gt 05. Is that ok?
 
genki hyper silvia for spoon s2000 race car?
 
350Z concept LM race car fully tuned trade for something to win the gran turismo all stars with? I'm way stuck and I only have a DS3 to play with.
 
u know wich color ur Audi R8 LM Race Car is ?
 
ill take the nomad, would you like a x-1 carbon 0 miles?
 
I need the Ferrari P4 and/or the '69 Ford GT40. Off the top of my head I have a 0 mile Zonda R, a 0 mile '67 427 Shelby, a tuned and w/miles Nismo GT-R JGTC car, Lexus LFA , Lexus ISF racing concept, tuned and w/miles Peugeot 908 race car, Saleen S7. These are just what I can think of right now at work. I can check for sure when I get home. Anything we can work out?
 
I really need/want the Ferrari P4 330 and/or the '69 Ford GT40. Off the top of my head I have the Zonda R-0miles, '67 Shelby 427 Cobra-0miles, RUF yellow bird, Nismo GT-R JGTC car-tuned & w/miles, peugeot 908-tuned & w/miles, Saleen S7-tuned & w/miles, Ferrari 599-tuned & w/miles, Ferrari F430 Scuderia-tuned & w/miles, Ford GT-tuned & w/few miles, Nissan GT-R V spec-tuned & w/miles...crap I've got quite a few cars. If anything looks interesting please let me know. I can also let you know for sure what else I have when I get home


sorry for the double post...
 
Last edited:
what race cars do you have... like all of them
 
ignore.
 
Last edited:
Back