Race Cars for trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter SilviaBilly
  • 57 comments
  • 2,491 views
Ok, I'm home. sorry it took so long. I've got :
Ford GT LM spec II in white-ton of miles though
01 Nissan mm-R cup
87 Mugen civic
03 VW Lupo GTI cup
09 chevrolet ZR1 RM
01 BMW M3 GTR race car
08 Nissan Xanavi GT-R
03 Mitsubishi EVO rally car
10 Peugeot 908 HDi
89 Toyota Minolta 88c-v
00 Lamborghini Nomad Diablo
00 Honda Spoon S2000
99 Ford Focus rally car
03 Bentley Speed 8

The majority of these have miles and tuning on them
 
new cars

-FALKEN GT-R Race Car
-NISMO 270R
-HONDA INTEGRA TYPE R Touring Car
 
Added NEW CAR!
- Red Bull X2010 (S.Vettel)
 
Update.. if anyone has a chaparral please pm
 
Your Ford GT40 race car for my X1 Proto with 0 miles?
 
your toyota gt1 for my ford falcon xr8. PM me if interested. thanks
 
Update 3 new cars with 0 miles!!!!
 
Im interested in the 905, the R92 and 89. Pick an extra car
 
Im interested in the 905, the R92 and 89. Pick an extra car

905 and R92 are on the same account so I can only do one of those today. What accounts should I add you on to send the cars?
 
905 and R92 are on the same account so I can only do one of those today. What accounts should I add you on to send the cars?

My PSN is SilviaBilly
 
edit...nevermind, I'm getting off the PS3 for tonight
 
Last edited:
Trade a 0 mile 2d for your 0 mile 2j?
 
Do you have a Toyota 7 race car instead?
 
you want to do the trades I asked you about last night now?
 
Ah i already reached my limit for the day i think!
 
heyy :Dxx i have lamborgini guilia fully upgraded... do you wanna trade for ur ferrari?? :Dxx
 
There is no lamborghini gulia
 
Back