RACE Crayola Fantasy Series- Talladega Posted

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 942 comments
I presume the car has to look something like this for the secondary series?

yoY7MX9.jpg

yoY7MX9.jpg

That's probably accurate, if Jahgee has dictated a "no sponsor" rule. I do think you can have stripes and such, not just a solid color as the livery. And you painted over the taillights, unless you have just turned their layer off... Still, that's a problem.

Also, how did you remove the original numbers from the 330's template? I'm currently trying to do that, and I am not being able to...

@Niku Driver HC

I did a colour overlay on layer 13 in blending option which hides all the number. I then added a white circle and put numbers in them.

Or you could use the magic wand tool to remove the numbers and the circle, replace the circle and then add your own numbers.

If you need any more help I can upload the same template without the numbers.

I was gonna do a gulf inspired scheme, but that might be taken. And same with the black #2 scheme. Ugh.

Alright, I've been looking around with the GT40 template, and I have a doubt; the car has Ferodo and Firestone logos, as well as small Gulf ones. Those have to go according to the "no sponsor" rule, right? Or do they stay in the car?
I'd rather the only logos on the cars be the manufacturer logos

yoY7MX9.jpg
That's good, but you can stripes and such
Alright, thanks for the tip. I'll try the magic wand tool bit first and if that doesn't work, then I'll ask you for a number-less template.
I can upload a layer with the number circles and nothing else if you want
I was gonna do a gulf inspired scheme, but that might be taken. And same with the black #2 scheme. Ugh.
You and every other Ford driver :lol:

I'd rather the only logos on the cars be the manufacturer logos

I can upload a layer with the number circles and nothing else if you want

Sure thing, I'll get rid of the non-manufacturer logos then, no problems.

Also, please do, it'll be much easier to add numbers that way. For me and anyone else who might run a 330...

Small update, but there is a distinct possibility for a 24 laps of Nurburgring endurance :lol:, which would be worth 3x the points , this would make the secondary series race 10 laps

Small update, but there is a distinct possibility for a 24 laps of Nurburgring endurance :lol:, which would be worth 3x the points , this would make the secondary series race 10 laps

Oh good god. Are you out of your mi...

Ah, right, you're Jahgee, I need to get used to that. Crazy ideas are considered standard fare in your world. :lol:

Oh good god. Are you out of your mi...

Ah, right, you're Jahgee, I need to get used to that. Crazy ideas are considered standard fare in your world. :lol:
It's not that insane :lol:, it's only 3 times the length of a normal race, had it not been an endurance, it would have been 9 laps :lol:. Laps are about 7:30 or so during the race

It's not that insane :lol:, it's only 3 times the length of a normal race, had it not been an endurance, it would have been 9 laps :lol:. Laps are about 7:30 or so during the race

Good heavens, that's still a whole lot of time to me, haha. But hey, if it works somehow, why not, right?

At tracks where this doesn't break the on track racing, there will be no pit road speed limits, certain tracks doing this causes the AI to ride the wall more (No idea why or how to fix it :lol:)

@BKGlover not sure you need any more hyping as to how your driver performs, but here you go. In a race at Texas World (90% definite on the schedule), it's a 63 lap race, your guy started dead last, and by lap 3 (The first caution), he was 3rd, and by lap 7 (The lap after the race restarted), he was leading :lol:

@BKGlover not sure you need any more hyping as to how your driver performs, but here you go. In a race at Texas World (90% definite on the schedule), it's a 63 lap race, your guy started dead last, and by lap 3 (The first caution), he was 3rd, and by lap 7 (The lap after the race restarted), he was leading :lol:
I don't make great picks for driver and team, but apparently I can sure as hell build them. WOOOOOOO!

Back