RACE Crayola Fantasy Series- Talladega Posted

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 942 comments
It would be nice to see a RACECAR spin on the races. And to be honest, I do tend to agree with not having looping music dominate the videos. I actually like the method like with the GTPlanet Fantasy Series in terms of video length and presentation. However, the car design and the music have its own personality. So I do tend to agree with that point.

Having a banned GTPlaneteer can make a huge impact and have a domino effect on a lot of things. One thing I just remembered is that Jahgee was the mastermind of this Crayola Fantasy Series deal. So his banned-for-good means this series is in doubt. I'll have to wonder how this series will change without Jahgee's influence.

Bypassing the swear filter again (a lesson he hasn't learned from previous time).
How many times he done that? AFAIK only 2 times doesnt really guaranteed a permaban. One/three month yes, but not permanent.

Also tag doesnt notify people when added on edit. Make a new post for that.

How many times he done that? AFAIK only 2 times doesnt really guaranteed a permaban. One/three month yes, but not permanent.

Also tag doesnt notify people when added on edit. Make a new post for that.
He's also posted pics with profanity on them. From what I can tell, he's done small things time and again. He had a month ban last September due to said pic.

I'd like to give everyone a status report of the current state of the series.

I have the completed races through Round 23, and I will upload and post them over the next week or so. Jahgee did not send me the replays for the last 4 races.

My plan to finish out the season is, since Round 24 is scheduled to be 500 laps at Bristol, to run that race myself and we will end the season with that race. If that is ok with all of you.

I have the completed races through Round 23, and I will upload and post them over the next week or so. Jahgee did not send me the replays for the last 4 races.

My plan to finish out the season is, since Round 24 is scheduled to be 500 laps at Bristol, to run that race myself and we will end the season with that race. If that is ok with all of you.

Just so you're aware, I no longer follow this series, so you don't need to tag me.

Sounds good to me. Keep us informed if anything changes on that front.

What hell version of Atlanta is this? Why are there stands in the infield? WTF is a massive gravel trap doing right off the frontstretch?

Off like a shot...Caution. Off like a shot...caution. Pitstops to screw up everything...except this one time miraculously. You know, if I didn't know better I'd think Jahgee was a fan of the caution clock.

Sakura getting shown no respect. Where did Gerarghini get the speed from?

Oh, NOW the crew want's to screw it up. Then me and Gary brought out another caution.

This music is very annoying.

Why is there such a dramatic difference between the upper and lower lanes into turn 1?

10 to go WHOOOOSH!!!

Holy hell, I won.

Eh race overall.

The best part about him being banned is that i'm in first place in point standings via the technicality. :lol:

That said, i have been feeling a bit tempted to expand my influence(or as sane people say it, looking to join) in some other B-Spec series besides a certain other one that is/was supposed to happen as of a week or two ago(except for the part where i don't have GTR2 or Rfactor to check any liveries on cars if i were to make said liveries myself, but... Hush, that's another technicality), suppose him getting banned is all the more reason to do so.

Last edited:
The best part about him being banned is that i'm in first place in point standings via the technicality. :lol:

That said, i have been feeling a bit tempted to expand my influence(or as sane people say it, looking to join) in some other B-Spec series besides a certain other one that is/was supposed to happen as of a week or two ago(except for the part where i don't have GTR2 or Rfactor to check any liveries on cars if i were to make said liveries myself, but... Hush, that's another technicality), suppose him getting banned is all the more reason to do so.
Carviewer works for some, but the series'ss' can be enjoyable. You may want to peruse the other series and seasons past so you'll...Who'm I kidding, you got dropped right in the middle of a ban situation, you know GTPFS well enough. A lot of the rest follow the same train of thought, it's usually a matter of how much weight realism pulls.

There will be some news about that other series in the next 24-48 hours.

Back