[RACE] - ENDED GTPlanet Fantasy Draft Stock Car Racing Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 662 comments
  • 32,790 views
Can we have a WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match while the race is taking place?
 
Probably not until after the season, which means were about 6 months from it :lol:

So it would be a after-season special race, I reckon. Well, it's fair enough.

By the by, what arena track are you refering too? I'm not too familiar with NR2003.
 
Willing to offer 5 bonus pit crew points to both people's cars if they finish it before midnight
How many bonus points do I get for doing it within 30 minutes?
 

Attachments

  • harsk19.png
    harsk19.png
    169.8 KB · Views: 25
  • harsk96.png
    harsk96.png
    167.7 KB · Views: 25
"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a special collaboration edition of WWE Monday Night Raw. We're live here at Madison Square Garden that is filled to capacity with eager fans. Our main event tonight we have Randy Orton going one on one against Triple H for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Now earlier I mention a special collaboration of WWE Monday Night Raw. If you can hear the sound of thundering V8s in the background then you might know who it is. If not well it could only be one thing, NASCAR. Yep. Tonight while the show is running, NASCAR will be hosting the first ever MSG 500 right here. It's gonna be a slobber knocker in both the ring and on the track. We hope you continue to stay with us. But for now let's get on with the show." - Jim Ross

That would be the opening commentary for the show/race.
 
How many bonus points do I get for doing it within 30 minutes?
Still the same amount, but thank you so much! Feel free to allocate your points
 
"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a special collaboration edition of WWE Monday Night Raw. We're live here at Madison Square Garden that is filled to capacity with eager fans. Our main event tonight we have Randy Orton going one on one against Triple H for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Now earlier I mention a special collaboration of WWE Monday Night Raw. If you can hear the sound of thundering V8s in the background then you might know who it is. If not well it could only be one thing, NASCAR. Yep. Tonight while the show is running, NASCAR will be hosting the first ever MSG 500 right here. It's gonna be a slobber knocker in both the ring and on the track. We hope you continue to stay with us. But for now let's get on with the show." - Jim Ross

That would be the opening commentary for the show/race.

"Cue vintage WWF Raw is War theme"

Imagine that, it would be just like the Royal Rumble and everything!
 
@Harsk100 here's one base without contigs:
EDIT: @Jahgee1124 midnight according to where?
Out of....something....I made one just now. Mask is on, but it's just for show right now anyways.....

*sees them already DONE*

Awww. Still, that was bloody quick. Still, I want to show mine.
What, so we're doing WWE Crush Hour? Awesome! :lol: I take the Rikishi car. :dopey:
I'll take Austin, Bradshaw, Undertaker, or Kane.
"Cue incredible WWF Raw is War theme"

Fixed and....
 

Attachments

  • MitsubishiEvolution.png
    MitsubishiEvolution.png
    127.9 KB · Views: 24
@Jahgee1124

Out of boredom, and perhaps a little...seriously, WTF are you supposed to be?..... I threw together things for the three remaining teams. I shall refrain from posting unless you want to see these bland-as-🤬 cars.
 
@Jahgee1124

Out of boredom, and perhaps a little...seriously, WTF are you supposed to be?..... I threw together things for the three remaining teams. I shall refrain from posting unless you want to see these bland-as-🤬 cars.
Which teams are you talking about, may as well post them anyway
 
nas', Niku's, and Gerarghini's
Well may as well post them, maybe those drivers will want to use yours over theirs.
 
Insane, once again @Gerarghini. Well done, and just in time as well. Missing side numbers, though.

*Discarding Ger's fill-in*

OK @Jahgee1124, here's the temps for nas and Niku.
 

Attachments

  • nas1.png
    nas1.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 31
  • nas14.png
    nas14.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Niku30.png
    Niku30.png
    164.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Niku76.png
    Niku76.png
    161.7 KB · Views: 33
Insane, once again @Gerarghini. Well done, and just in time as well. Missing side numbers, though.

*Discarding Ger's fill-in*

OK @Jahgee1124, here's the temps for nas and Niku.
Side numbers aren't necessary, only thing required was the number on the hood
 
Huh, I could have sworn it was sides and hood. Welp, shows my level of competence, doesn't it.
 
@Jahgee1124

I intend to have a small update to my skins tonight if I can just get my kids to sleep. They're being rather difficult at the moment lol.
 
HEAT RACES​

How Heat Races Will Work:
  • There are two heats, Heat Alpha & Heat Beta
  • There is a limit of 42 cars per one heat
  • You do not need to put both your cars in one heat
  • To sign up, quote the latest version of this post (Will be in one of the last posts in the thread) and add your drivers to the heat you want them to be in, using the format I gave in my 16 examples
  • When you sign up for heats, remove your name from the Tags spoiler
  • You have 15 hours from the time of this post to sign up, if you don't you will be put in neither heat and be forced to be in the B-Main
  • IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DO ANY STEP OF THIS PROCESS INCORRECTLY, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM BOTH HEATS AND FORCED TO THE B-MAIN
Heat Alpha
  1. @Jahgee1124 #24 Richard Petty
  2. NPC BMW - #46 Klaus Graf
  3. NPC Buick - #16 Darrell Waltrip
  4. NPC Buick - #32 Bobby Allison
  5. NPC Dodge - #01 Bobby Isaac
  6. NPC Dodge - #2 Brad Keselowski
  7. NPC Pontiac - #02 Joe Weatherly
  8. NPC Pontiac - #81 Bobby Labonte
  9. NPC Suzuki - #44 Kyle Larson
  10. NPC TVR - #63 John Jackson
Heat Beta
  1. @Jahgee1124 #38 Kyle Busch
  2. NPC BMW - #92 Michael Schumacher
  3. NPC Hyundai - #08 Hwang Jin-Woo
  4. NPC Hyundai - #88 Sebastian Vettel
  5. NPC Suzuki - #99 Kamui Kobayashi
  6. NPC TVR - #93 Jimmy Clark
 
  1. @@Jahgee1124 #24 Richard Petty
  2. @nascarfan1400 - #14 Tony Stewart
  3. NPC Buick - #16 Darrell Waltrip
  4. NPC Buick - #32 Bobby Allison
  5. NPC Dodge - #01 Bobby Isaac
  6. NPC Dodge - #2 Brad Keselowski
  7. NPC Pontiac - #02 Joe Weatherly
  8. NPC Pontiac - #81 Bobby Labonte
  9. NPC Suzuki - #44 Kyle Larson
  10. NPC TVR - #63 John Jackson

  1. @@Jahgee1124 #38 Kyle Busch
  2. @nascarfan1400 - #1 Kevin Harvick
  3. NPC Hyundai - #08 Hwang Jin-Woo
  4. NPC Hyundai - #88 Sebastian Vettel
  5. NPC Suzuki - #99 Kamui Kobayashi
  6. NPC TVR - #93 Jimmy Clark
 
The NPC's, as they will be for every race, were randomized either A or B
 
Im sorry?
Just saying, I didn't pick where the NPC's went, I just flipped a coin for each one, heads went to Alpha, tails went to Beta
 
Just saying, I didn't pick where the NPC's went, I just flipped a coin for each one, heads went to Alpha, tails went to Beta
But i did it right, right? :lol:
 
Back