race gear

  • Thread starter Thread starter teezer
  • 34 comments
  • 1,072 views
Messages
44
Canada
london
Messages
teezer12
hi im looking for people who want to trade race gear.
 
hi im looking for people who want to trade race gear.





helmets I own

aqua
black vision
blizard
carbon
chopper
cross
desert camo
divider
skully
glitch
storm line
granito

suits I own

glitch
jeff gordon
bicolor I
bicolor II
flame
graffiti
blaze
checkered
chicane
double stripe pro

this is what i have will trade my full sets for your full sets
 
right now i have 8 extra helmets and 14 extra suits
 
helmets I own

aqua
black vision
blizard
carbon
chopper
cross
desert camo
divider
skully
glitch
storm line
granito

suits I own

glitch
jeff gordon
bicolor I
bicolor II
flame
graffiti
blaze
checkered
chicane
double stripe pro

this is what i have will trade my full sets for your full sets

I can send what you need but I am mainly after tickets (Level 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, and 1000)
 
sorry i dont have tickets i usually end up getting rid of the car they are alwys duplicatesif you have doubled an helmets and suits that would be awesome i cand send you cars if you like
 
ok i have lots cars for ya right color code but dude no miles they are used cars cant see how they wouldnt have miles on them

The ones I collect come from the OCD or are pulled from tickets. Thank you for looking though if you send a FR to four_chipotle I will send you whichever set of gear you would like for free.
 
The ones I collect come from the OCD or are pulled from tickets. Thank you for looking though if you send a FR to four_chipotle I will send you whichever set of gear you would like for free.

what is your name on here exactly cause the one shown doesnt come up
 
I own all of them. I can send you 34 items for every 5 Museum Cards you send me. Click on the link below to see which one I DONT have.
 
what is your name on here exactly cause the one shown doesnt come up

I mean send a friend request on your ps3 to four_chipotle
I am waiting for a remote race to finish then I will be on that account. Which set would you like?
 
I mean send a friend request on your ps3 to four_chipotle
I am waiting for a remote race to finish then I will be on that account. Which set would you like?

i will start alphabetically with aqua helmets
 
i have # 5 10 13 20 34 need all the others
i have ton loose stuff but,
i have a 5$ memory stick that i can save my game to before i send you the full sets:tup:
add CONSTRUCT-MATRIX with note for gear and i will send you a full set next time im online k:tup:
 
i have # 5 10 13 20 34 need all the others

OK sending now. You should make a mygranturismo.net account and include the link here so people know what you have.

Aqua 1-4, 6-9, 11, 12, 14-19, 21-33 sent.
 
i have ton loose stuff but,
i have a 5$ memory stick that i can save my game to before i send you the full sets:tup:
add CONSTRUCT-MATRIX with note for gear and i will send you a full set next time im online k:tup:

what is CONSTRUCT - MATRIX WITH NOTE? PLEAS EXPLAIN SORRY
 
OK sending now. You should make a mygranturismo.net account and include the link here so people know what you have.

Aqua 1-4, 6-9, 11, 12, 14-19, 21-33 sent.

thats very nice of you, is there anything i can do for you? never done the link thing before
 
thats very nice of you, is there anything i can do for you? never done the link thing before

No thank you, I'm good. 👍
 
what is CONSTRUCT - MATRIX WITH NOTE? PLEAS EXPLAIN SORRY

add PSN ID CONSTRUCT-MATRIX to friends list... if you cant finger it out get back to me, when it all makes sense.
for definition of construct matrix use google search:tup:
 
^^

LOL:lol:

I know that
 
Last edited:
I own all of them. I can send you 34 items for every 5 Museum Cards you send me. Click on the link below to see which one I DONT have.

sounds fair would it be ok to add you friend on ps3 so we can trade?
 
sounds fair would it be ok to add you friend on ps3 so we can trade?

Sure, mate! Send a FR to nuke4U, I'll add you in a few minutes.
 
add PSN ID CONSTRUCT-MATRIX to friends list... if you cant finger it out get back to me, when it all makes sense.
for definition of construct matrix use google search:tup:

let me know if you got request ok please
 
i have ton loose stuff but,
i have a 5$ memory stick that i can save my game to before i send you the full sets:tup:
add CONSTRUCT-MATRIX with note for gear and i will send you a full set next time im online k:tup:

not sure if the FR went through just in case this is mine teezer12
 
I own all of them. I can send you 34 items for every 5 Museum Cards you send me. Click on the link below to see which one I DONT have.

it appears i have cards you need add me to psn and we can trade ok?
 
thats very nice of you, is there anything i can do for you? never done the link thing before

do you have doubles in back vision helmets?
 
Back