Race Home, with Audi Sport

• Thread starter Racerx_34
  • 224 comments
I don't usually upload these liveries because, as mentioned, they have my name and mate’s companies all over them so I think other people wouldn’t want them. I’m slowly changing a lot of my cars to versions of this livery (just put it on the GT3 mustang and it looks mean). But, as requested, here’s the front view, taken from a manufacturer race a couple of months ago.

6F254EB4-3ACA-438F-B502-CDE68BD4F8A8.png

I don't usually upload these liveries because, as mentioned, they have my name and mate’s companies all over them so I think other people wouldn’t want them. I’m slowly changing a lot of my cars to versions of this livery (just put it on the GT3 mustang and it looks mean). But, as requested, here’s the front view, taken from a manufacturer race a couple of months ago.

View attachment 924376

Black with white logos is always a good look.

As there are almost no people attending the design contest this week, I decided to upload five more designs. Four of them, I had already almost done two weeks ago, the 5th one, I did yesterday evening. I don't think they will pick a person twice, but maybe I can get a chance if they decide to take to winners out of the design contest, like they did two weeks ago.
5918390796939166236_0.jpg

5909383586544353812_0.jpg

5917827837858940436_0.jpg

5908820636993586716_0.jpg

5908820636993585684_0.jpg

Tricky to pick a favourite out of those but the top one is eye-catching.

If you’re still interested I did a version of the TT livery with my name and a few decal changes to make it less ‘mine’ and just uploaded it. If you search under ‘bnlnr’ or ‘delphinho’ you should find it.

Tricky to pick a favourite out of those but the top one is eye-catching.

If you’re still interested I did a version of the TT livery with my name and a few decal changes to make it less ‘mine’ and just uploaded it. If you search under ‘bnlnr’ or ‘delphinho’ you should find it.

Thanks for the TT livery, I justed added it to my collection =)

Hi,

I'm really sorry guys that I won again... I just finished the designs that I already started and what was in my head. On Facebook, they posted a video where all valid designs of this week were in. In total there were 10, one of them was deleted over the day, which means at the end 6 out 9 were mine. So at the end I was mainly lucky that not that many people participated. From now on, I will not participate again, because I don't wan't to create any ********* for a Charity series.

@Racerx_34, a famous German Youtuber decided to go for the auction. He picked the golden Castrol design that you submitted two weeks ago. You should definitely continue to submit, especially when considering that you always made it into the final video and that the Youtuber picked your design shows that people like. I don't expect that there will be many entries for the last two races, probably the case of Daniel Abt cooled down people's interest in sim racing.

Hi,

I'm really sorry guys that I won again... I just finished the designs that I already started and what was in my head. On Facebook, they posted a video where all valid designs of this week were in. In total there were 10, one of them was deleted over the day, which means at the end 6 out 9 were mine. So at the end I was mainly lucky that not that many people participated. From now on, I will not participate again, because I don't wan't to create any ********* for a Charity series.

@Racerx_34, a famous German Youtuber decided to go for the auction. He picked the golden Castrol design that you submitted two weeks ago. You should definitely continue to submit, especially when considering that you always made it into the final video and that the Youtuber picked your design shows that people like. I don't expect that there will be many entries for the last two races, probably the case of Daniel Abt cooled down people's interest in sim racing.

Wait you mean someone else is going to end up racing my design this week. LOL
That about sums up my luck in this.

@Racerx_34

Can you please reupload the gold/black one? Would like to make an instagram post featuring this during this week?

Furthermore Inwould recommend to try a yellow green combination with this desgin:
7647773055387729928_23.jpg

I suggest to replace Black with Australian yellow and Yellow with dark green. I think this would look really good.

@Racerx_34

Can you please reupload the gold/black one? Would like to make an instagram post featuring this during this week?

Furthermore Inwould recommend to try a yellow green combination with this desgin:
7647773055387729928_23.jpg

I suggest to replace Black with Australian yellow and Yellow with dark green. I think this would look really good.

Why do you need it reposted? It’s shared. You can download it.

Ive uploaded three designs for this week. Two recolours of old designs and one new.

Looks like an RCCO account has reposted it so I have too.

Odd to be getting activity now. I presume that’s because of the Youtuber you mentioned.

Last edited:
I appreciate that by uploading the designs to GT you are also making them available to people to download and use but considering that this was a ‘design to win a place’ competition then I think it’s not unreasonable to assume that your liveries are your own when it comes to the actual races and at least a courtesy message to say ‘do you mind if I use your livery in the race’ would have been appropriate on the part of this youtuber. If the YT’r has found the design then all it would take is a comment on the design page. If I was in Racer’s place I think I would be a bit aggrieved.

I know it’s a charity thing and it seems a bit off to criticise it, but manners cost nothing.

(I have no problem with Delphinho getting another go however, the Lightning McQueen livery did make me smile when I saw it. Hope you had a good race, I’ll find out tomorrow evening.)

Why do you need it reposted? It’s shared. You can download it.

Ive uploaded three designs for this week. Two recolours of old designs and one new.

Looks like an RCCO account has reposted it so I have too.

Odd to be getting activity now. I presume that’s because of the Youtuber you mentioned.

If you re-upload it, it would be selectable for the drivers for next race. Everyone saw this livery on the track, so they will recognize it. On instagram I could then help you to create the awareness that we now have the chance to let the real designer participate.

Besides that, I agree with Taxrik, it would have been nice and appropriate to put a comment with an appreciation to the design page.

I appreciate that by uploading the designs to GT you are also making them available to people to download and use but considering that this was a ‘design to win a place’ competition then I think it’s not unreasonable to assume that your liveries are your own when it comes to the actual races and at least a courtesy message to say ‘do you mind if I use your livery in the race’ would have been appropriate on the part of this youtuber. If the YT’r has found the design then all it would take is a comment on the design page. If I was in Racer’s place I think I would be a bit aggrieved.

I know it’s a charity thing and it seems a bit off to criticise it, but manners cost nothing.

(I have no problem with Delphinho getting another go however, the Lightning McQueen livery did make me smile when I saw it. Hope you had a good race, I’ll find out tomorrow evening.)

Thanks man.
Not sure how other people feel about people using their liveries but a comment or acknowledgement would have been appreciated.

Especially given the circumstances.

Ive had an entry used by the designers for their videos and now a YT entry use my livery.

And yet neither deemed enough to win. I don’t know. I had planned to stop entering when the Castrol design didn’t win.

Probably the appreciation which you truly deserve might still come. Today the race will be streamed, and from Wednesday the YT will also be allowed to stream about it.

Last edited:
Dave Gaming racing in my Castrol entry.
Had a chat with him during the replay yesterday.
Odd experience tbh, watching someone else drive your competition entry and only finding out about it via a third party.
Audi Race Home 2.jpg

Audi Race Home.jpg

Last edited:
Hm, sad that it's done for him with this message. Later today I will upload my race pictures on Instagram and Twitter. Will make a nice connection your entries from this weeks.

Hm, sad that it's done for him with this message. Later today I will upload my race pictures on Instagram and Twitter. Will make a nice connection your entries from this weeks.

Some of this week’s don’t seem to be loading properly. I can’t see them or share them in my library but they appear in the event hashtags. Strange

Back