[RACE] International Touring Car Championship - #5 - Close this vthreadOpen 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 2,843 comments
  • 119,046 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update #2 today:


I need to hear from the driver representatives of the factory manufacturers. I'd like to get some previews going. Please reply to your conversations with how close you are....


Also, we're going to have some 1.07 test races at the normal time on Saturday, for no points. ToCA drivers should attend ToCA, and so on, but if you're looking for something to do on Saturday, join us! Fun races are fun! :D
 
Friendly reminder: for anyone who wants to race today (Saturday May 17th) I'll be opening a fun-runs room. All for fun.


Bring your car in your liveries, we might do an impromptu photoshoot for all teams and all of us together.
 
Sounds good. I may drop in for a little bit. I'll have an announcement off tomorrow about Ford for this upcoming season :)
 
Sounds good me joins eventually ;)
Same time as normal ??

Yep same time teamy.

and @cnd01 can you please remove your signature thingy it's really quite distressing :sick:
 
It refers to Daytona Prototypes... Not what you think.
 
If you are doing 4 races again tonight I will come and join you guys for the last couple after toca has finished
 
It refers to Daytona Prototypes... Not what you think.

Yer i knew that :odd: what did you think i meant ? ohh andrew you disappoint me with you gutter mind :yuck:


If you are doing 4 races again tonight I will come and join you guys for the last couple after toca has finished

I hope to god were not doing 4 races :nervous: :crazy:
 
Well, we will do as many as people want
 
I'll bring the Big Wing of Win after ToCA if I feel like it.
 
I hope to god were not doing 4 races :nervous: :crazy:[/quote]

No stamina? I was sure you were a bit of a goer.:Ox
 
I hope to god were not doing 4 races :nervous: :crazy:

No stamina? I was sure you were a bit of a goer.:Ox[/quote]

You cheeky bloody git :O :p

Kelloggs has brought out a new cereal named after jb 'Nut 'N' Raisin Honey' pulled it from the internet :D

no hard feelings jb :p ;)
 
Today has flown
 
You guys hopping on for something now?
 
When are we starting?
Sorry... Everyone but you, buck, and I were no-shows.

So... I'll see you guys all for round one in July, unless you join ITC-B/Cooper Challenge in the meanwhile.
 
Sorry that I miss tonight fun runs. I was planning to join but...

Yes me and @Roflwaffle are running in team name Mazdaspeed Motorsport by Mazda.
Update: Mazda re-commits to its Factory team status, quoting Jammy and am's support. Discussion is in progress over paint schemes.
 
Yeah. I'm going to update OP with biographies soon, as soon as we get photos from all factory teams.

MINI and Citroën have posted their photos. Not seen any others...
 
Had a previously scheduled commitment away from the PS3 this afternoon, so I was unable to participate. I think I have a photo or two of me in action from one of the test races from Silverstone National a few weeks ago that I could share with the group. Just give me a chance to have a look through them. :)
 
Yeah. I'm going to update OP with biographies soon, as soon as we get photos from all factory teams.

MINI and Citroën have posted their photos. Not seen any others...

They are coming!
 
Here is my flavor of team color by Mazda

ITCC5_Mazda_Madrid_1.jpg

and

ITCC5_Mazda_Madrid.jpg
 
Seeing the thread hasn't had a reply for 5 days, there will soon be a announcement from @GTracer98 about our team!
 
Update: posting driver and team bios today, probably. :) passing the months.


Only about a month and a half now, we should start ramping things back up in a few days...
 
I still like a bit of calmness in this thread finally! :)
 
Nonsense. Calmness is fine, but the rate of posting was sluggish.


We are waiting, yes, but there was no activity - no one posting colours or pictures or such - things which can contribute to a sense of professionalism on the OP. Seeing all the cars, almost makes a spotting guide.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back