[RACE] Mazda Roadster Hardcore Championship *nascarfan1400 Drivers Champion / KANSBRRT Team Champs!*Open 

I will hopefully be present at the test round this weekend. Just like how this is a test for the drivers, it is also a test for the officials and stewards. As race director I will be seeing how I need to communicate with the drivers, officials, and make sure the event runs smoothly without chaos and frustration. 👍

Okay. I'll be there. And I'll stay out of the way if there's Internet problems.

Flag Codes (Subject to approval by the series organizers)

Y[SECTOR] - Yellow flag. Overtaking is allowed but any accidents will be severely scrutinized.
GREEN or G[SECTOR] - Green flag. The race had either been (re)started or yellow/white flags have been withdrawn from the circuit. You may overtake and race as normal.
W[SECTOR] - White Flag. There is a slow moving vehicle on the circuit. You may overtake the slow vehicle, but any accidents will be severely scrutinized.
SC - Safety Car. The Safety Car has been deployed. There is to be no overtaking unless told by the race organizers. All cars should catch up to the Safety Car line and hold station until more information is given.
RED FLAG - The race has been stopped. The track will go under a Safety Car condition and come to a stop. Please remain quiet and await instructions from the series organizers.
BLUE [CAR #] - Blue Flag. The car specified should be aware that they are about to be overtaken by a lead group and should not impede their progress.
WARNING [CAR #] - The specified car is being warned for an infraction. The driver in question should take notice and adjust whatever they are doing wrong to avoid a penalty.
PENALTY [CAR #] - The car specified is receiving a penalty. The penalty will be specified by the race director. The driver in question may not appeal the penalty in-race. If the penalty is not served a black flag may be given.
BLACK FLAG [CAR #] - The car specified has been disqualified from the race. The driver is to make his or her way to the pit lane and retire. Failure to do so will result in more action from the series organizers. Suspensions likely.

More codes may be added in the future. This is just a rough layout.

booooooop.png

Same color = Wing color and teammates

*BGT and GT22 oily color (Polarized 010)

Back