[RACE][NR2003] 2015 SuperTruck Series by Caterpillar, Race #1/18: NAPA Auto Parts 250

• Thread starter Gerarghini
  • 757 comments

GTPlanet usernames or fictional ones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry about delaying the race once again and leaving the OP incomplete. I don't want to blame it all on life, but honestly, that's what happened. I'll get to finishing the OP today, with the race coming tomorrow.

Again, sorry for all these delays.

It's okay, you at least warned us that life just got in the way and you couldn't really get to do anything. It'd be worst if you didn't warn us.

Sorry about delaying the race once again and leaving the OP incomplete. I don't want to blame it all on life, but honestly, that's what happened. I'll get to finishing the OP today, with the race coming tomorrow.

Again, sorry for all these delays.
tumblr_inline_mq3e38DGWq1qz4rgp.gif
/s
:lol:
Take your time, people will get used to delays, after all we are on a Gran Turismo site :sly:

Isn't this place dead :lol: Anyways, a couple of updates to not keep you peeps in the dark.

Spring break is finally here and I now have all the time in the world to make the videos I've been promising I'd do but never actually get to. Expect the first one by tomorrow if I can finally keep to the schedule like I planned.

NEW TRUCKS! (WIP)

• 2016 Nissan Titan
  • 2016 Honda Ridgeline
You can recommend me a truck to make (since I have to make em) as long as it's made in 2015+ and is at least somewhat comparable to the current full-size trucks. I know the Honda barely counts, but it's unique enough to include. I was planning on adding the Mitsubishi Raider, but it's no longer produced so there's that.

NEW TITLE SPONSOR!

I also plan on replacing Monopoly as the title sponsor since I don't think it fits in with trucks all that well (sorry @RACECAR for having you make that now-probably useless emblem. Right now I'm leaning towards using Speedhunters, but I would like input on something that, iunno I guess, "defines" trucks if that makes any sense.

I will also update the OP with *new* shots that'll be much quicker to produce.

For real this time, I promise I will get things rolling :)

Isn't this place dead :lol: Anyways, a couple of updates to not keep you peeps in the dark.

Spring break is finally here and I now have all the time in the world to make the videos I've been promising I'd do but never actually get to. Expect the first one by tomorrow if I can finally keep to the schedule like I planned.

NEW TRUCKS! (WIP)

• 2016 Nissan Titan
  • 2016 Honda Ridgeline
You can recommend me a truck to make (since I have to make em) as long as it's made in 2015+ and is at least somewhat comparable to the current full-size trucks. I know the Honda barely counts, but it's unique enough to include. I was planning on adding the Mitsubishi Raider, but it's no longer produced so there's that.

NEW TITLE SPONSOR!

I also plan on replacing Monopoly as the title sponsor since I don't think it fits in with trucks all that well (sorry @RACECAR for having you make that now-probably useless emblem. Right now I'm leaning towards using Speedhunters, but I would like input on something that, iunno I guess, "defines" trucks if that makes any sense.

If you're looking for a new sponsor, why not Motortrend.

NEW TRUCKS! (WIP)

• 2016 Nissan Titan
  • 2016 Honda Ridgeline

NEW TITLE SPONSOR!

• It is
  • I was just thinking about those spring break snafus
  • neither interest me
  • Raider was a Dakota, which means mid-size truck
  • Ideas for title sponsors: Craftsman, Line-X, Goodyear, Warn winches, Axalta, Lowe's. More later.
  • cool, more to watch for.

NEW TRUCKS! (WIP)

• 2016 Nissan Titan
  • 2016 Honda Ridgeline

NEW TITLE SPONSOR!

chevrolet-el-camino-front-three-quarters.jpg

NEW TRUCKS! (WIP)

• 2016 Nissan Titan
  • 2016 Honda Ridgeline

Ohhh. I'm intrigued.

NEW TITLE SPONSOR!

All is fine. To be honest, I always did think "Why Monopoly" and it looks like you just came to the same conclusion :lol:

Right off the top of my head, I have the following in mind:

Napa
Dewalt
Caterpiller
Exide
Autozone

Tell me what you think.

Back