[RACE][NR2003] 2015 SuperTruck Series by Caterpillar, Race #1/18: NAPA Auto Parts 250

• Thread starter Gerarghini
  • 757 comments

GTPlanet usernames or fictional ones?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A tempting offer, but do I get to keep my sponsors? I already sent RACECAR a PM about the livery, so there's that to consider...
Probably. Just tell me what your sponsors are (i.e food, drink, random things, drugs, MLG montages, etc).

Well then this means one thing:

Niku is going to use some sort of Fan Car technology (probably from the infamous 2J) to help him win the truck races.

Nah, I was going to use lasers (2X Technology, son), but the closed truck bed busted my plan of adding a laser generator. Curse you, NASCAR Truck regulations! :mad: :lol:

I think its safe to say he's not reffering to boats (or scadily clad women):lol:

As this guy said. No scadily clad women on my car! I am an educated driver! (of sorts) :mischievous:
I can accept having my own umbrella girl, though.

Edit: I dunno if it is clear, but I accept the offer. Please get me a chair with my name, I am going to TKU! :D

Last edited:
#44 Truck Revealed! :D

...is it too early? :S

traaack.png

Is this series going to have it's own logo on the template like mine & nas' do?
Working on it as we speak (or rather, type I guess :lol:)

Excellent design @BayneHamlin1121. Remember guys, there's no limit to the amount of paint schemes you can have this year, so go absolutely wild if you want :D

EDIT: Also forgot to mention you can tag me if you'd like a CarViewer render of your paint scheme(s).

Before I sign up, I'll need to know if I can get the templates from someone else. I can't do .rar files, and I'm not downloading another trial for one set of files.

Before I sign up, I'll need to know if I can get the templates from someone else. I can't do .rar files, and I'm not downloading another trial for one set of files.
Would you like an individual template or all of them. I can upload them onto mediafire.

I zipped all of them into one and its 55MB apparently :crazy:

In other news, the schedule is just about finalized. You may discuss any opinions/comments/concerns/banter over the new tracks. I'd like to see what you guys think for the time being. You may also throw in your vote for what round 17 should be. It can literally be whatever you want (like rainbow road or whatever). :lol:

In other news, the schedule is just about finalized. You may discuss any opinions/comments/concerns/banter over the new tracks. I'd like to see what you guys think for the time being. You may also throw in your vote for what round 17 should be. It can literally be whatever you want (like rainbow road or whatever). :lol:

TALLADEGA HUMP!!!

Back