[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,828 views
  • ☐ Not REKT
  • ☑ REKT
  • ☑ REKTangle
  • ☑ SHREKT
  • ☑ REKT-it Ralph
  • ☑ Total REKTall
  • ☑ The Lord of the REKT
  • ☑ The Usual SusREKTs
  • ☑ North by NorthREKT
  • ☑ REKT to the Future
  • ☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT
  • ☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT
  • ☑ LawREKT of Arabia
  • ☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT
  • ☑ eREKTile dysfunction
 
Someone is a bit salty today.

20130117150647_original.png
 
Well this has escalated quicker than the fighting in Asura's Wrath. Go figure; make one awesome trailer full of crashes and we get all sorts of "I'm going to rek you, blaze 420 Doritos" claims. And here I am, without a single crash, because I didn't even appear in the trailer. Ha! :lol:

(Wait, I'm not supposed to be proud of that! The trailer was awesome and I didn't even get to appear in it. Now I'm sad. :( Oh well, such is life.)
 
I'm waiting to see that Martini scheme on track... :dopey:
 
I liked the fact that all four of my completed paint schemes made it into the video and that I finally got quietgirl back. That was great.
 
Is this it? Is this the actual final Pontiac template? Because @Whitetail also wants to be sure, since he hasn't finished his car yet...
 
I just noticed you did the skirts wrong! :lol: I shall try to fix it.
 
Thanks @RACECAR. Now if only I can get @Michelin to make a pit crew for me. :lol:

Well, since he's also the responsible for my pit crew, at least we can share a similar design, so...

I just noticed you did the skirts wrong! :lol: I shall try to fix it.

Oh god dang it, you take the role of a designer way seriously, don't you CSM? :lol: At least after all this is over (hopefully before the season starts), we two Pontiac drivers will have a kickin' rad template.
 
I just noticed you did the skirts wrong! :lol: I shall try to fix it.

Goodness, what now? :lol:


I used them, you didn't tell me how to use them.


Edit:

2015_pontiac-png.350599


Considering I don't even pay attention to skirt shading, I have no idea if that's any better. Its on the skirt so...
 

Attachments

  • 2015_Pontiac.png
    2015_Pontiac.png
    120.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
YEZ! I HAFE DID IT! ZE ULTIMATE PONTIAC IS READY! Vere you doubtink me?
German accents aside...
r12LZzb.png

Ultimate Pontiac Patchnotes 2.1
Fixed the skirts by actually stealing them from another team's Chevrolet SS
A tail pipe on the bumper sticker was going outside the mask, so i fixed it!
Hood is better/more detailed
Fixed the rear boot.
Made the base color which is under the metallic paint Blue, cause dang it, if RACECAR didn't take assets from my Pontiac, there needs to be more of my Pontiac!
Maybe moved the Pontiac badge on the front 2 pixels lower
Download link(7.77 MB!): ERROR FOUND
Edit: WAIT! SPIZ! GLITCH ON THE HOOD!
ULTIMATE PONTIAC PATCHNOTES 2.1,5
FIXED HOOD
bEucrf9.png

UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINK(No longer 7.77 MB :( ): https://www.mediafire.com/?0hkoi32amh2pqif
RACECAR, i also love how you left your own credit in the edited post.
 
Last edited:
Um... Is this it? Actually, don't answer; I fear that I may jinx it immediately. :lol: Please tell us that this is it, that this is indeed the ultimate Pontiac.
 
If RACECAR isn't stubborn, im going to say yes.
There isn't much to fix anyway, if anything.

But if you want, i can add a link to the "Dead Pontiac"(Weird Golden Freddy-like Pontiac on page 24 refined to the new template)
 
Last edited:
If RACECAR isn't stubborn, im going to say yes.
There isn't much to fix anyway, if anything.

But if you want, i can add a link to the "Dead Pontiac"

Hum... I'm holding my breath until I hear from RACECAR himself regarding this.
 
Hum... I'm holding my breath until I hear from RACECAR himself regarding this.
Next year, i will definitely be the one renewing the template for 2016 NASCAR.
...Unless 2016 Nascar is gonna have the exact body lines and shades as 2015 Nascar,
or the 2016 Nascar is a whole new body.
 
Next year, i will definitely be the one renewing the template for 2016 NASCAR.
...Unless 2016 Nascar is gonna have the exact body lines and shades as 2015 Nascar,
or the 2016 Nascar is a whole new body.

Don't worry, I just said that because us Pontiac drivers are waiting for other answers regarding this before moving on with the current template. It's about being patient, you know? Let us confirm if there are any more changes that have to be done.

And I expect these current templates to be used at least for the next two seasons (this one and the 2016 one), unless someone changes the current templates...
 
Don't worry, I just said that because us Pontiac drivers are waiting for other answers regarding this before moving on with the current template. It's about being patient, you know? Let us confirm if there are any more changes that have to be done.

And I expect these current templates to be used at least for the next two seasons (this one and the 2016 one), unless someone changes the current templates...
How about, if RACECAR's template has more errors or is not different enough(identical to mine only thing changed is Pontiac badge on front), mine still stays? will prevent mid-level stubbornness.
 
How about, if RACECAR's template has more errors or is not different enough(identical to mine only thing changed is Pontiac badge on front), mine still stays? will prevent mid-level stubbornness.
How about we let the drivers choose?
 
Yeah, we tried that before....

And that ended up with requirement to edit the Former choice to the Current one.
Let Nas choose
 
If RACECAR isn't stubborn, im going to say yes.
There isn't much to fix anyway, if anything.

Unfortunately for you, I am :sly:


Just kidding, I really have nothing else to add. Honestly as confusing as CSMDuty11's sudden involvement to make this template was (not sure if massive Pontiac Lover or just trolling), it was fun. The "stubbornness" was pure trolling on my end.

However, I'm not letting him take all the duties of Template making. After all, I'm still got a bunch of friends and series to contribute to :sly:
 
Back