[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,811 views
Look, we were never going to enter the Chase. We did not do enough races for that! This season you can compete for the chase, if you do well. In the 2014 season, you can't. Do you understand that?
I clearly understand now.
 
I would be interested, preference would be Chevy or Ferd. If some one is willing to make a scheme for me once I'm on a team, I'd much appreciate it! I can partake in this, as its a fantasy series! No computer or expensive copy on NR2003 needed! :D
 
Well, I can do that for you. Just tell me what you need.
 
when I did you :lol:


policeman-car.jpg


I'll take that as a confession.
 
Veltins Stadium? The same one Schalke 04 uses or is it a completely unrelated track? :odd:
 
@RACECAR, I'll probably use #22, and Oreo as the sponsor. Once I have a team and manufacturer, I'll PM you more information.

Anyone who would want to have me on their team (preferably Chevy or Ferd) can send me a PM.
 
Of course! I'm definitely fine with it. 👍

Mr. Jordan, did anyone ever told you that you are a great guy? Because I sure want to say that as well, it's great to hear that you don't mind being a part of this at all. Who knows, maybe you'll fight for the Chase Cup and everything! :D

And I guess we have our answer about Jordan deciding to be a part of this or not... :bowdown:
 
OMG SEENNPAAIIIIIIII!!!!!
 
I might join the session....
 
Back