[RACE] NR2003: GTPlanet Fantasy Series - Season 2 - Checkered Flag

  • Thread starter Thread starter nascarfan1400
  • 4,582 comments
  • 246,834 views

I recall some being mentioned that aren't there, and I can point out four for Ph1sher, and those aren't the numbers I put on the but one, Jahgee said something about the Pepsi Shatter scheme being team wide, and possibly the biggest thing is that it appears I'm being pushed out altogether.
 
Could've sworn I submitted all of @Smurfybug 's cars, including his Rarity car (Remember the maskless PNGs?)
 
I recall some being mentioned that aren't there, and I can point out four for Ph1sher, and those aren't the numbers I put on the but one, Jahgee said something about the Pepsi Shatter scheme being team wide, and possibly the biggest thing is that it appears I'm being pushed out altogether.
Ph1sher changed his number to 39. No idea what you're going on about regarding jahgee.

Could've sworn I submitted all of @Smurfybug 's cars, including his Rarity car (Remember the maskless PNGs?)
I can check again but I don't remember? Did you post on the thread or a convo
 
Ph1sher changed his number to 39. No idea what you're going on about regarding jahgee.


I can check again but I don't remember? Did you post on the thread or a convo

Sent them via Convo after you asked me to turn off the masks.
 
Ph1sher changed his number to 39. No idea what you're going on about regarding jahgee.
Yes...I know...I had finished all them when the change was made and changed them accordingly. At one point Jahgee was SUPPOSEDLY going to put the name banners on all the cars as well, so we were told to send them to him so everything was uniform. Then there's this convo in which I sent everything I had.

Or have I been imagining everything since April.
 
And this is why I limited everyone to one scheme in IndyCar
 
For those who didn't catch it, or don't watch the thread actively, if @nascarfan1400 doesn't get a car for you, you may get a blank car or a sponsor you didn't choose. Cutoff for main schemes is 10/31.

I'd like to at least partially apologize to nas, as I was reading the message as, and I'm paraphrasing,"if you don't have a car in to me, you may be dropped from the series." which is part of the reason for the snarky responses, the other being that things are still being lost in translation.

That said, those who don't have cars in ACCORDING TO THE VIDEO and haven't openly made note of it: @Harsk100 @RESHIRAM5 @Skython @rcb929 @Luke @Tired iron @JockeP22 @samurai8juice .
 
For those who didn't catch it, or don't watch the thread actively, if @nascarfan1400 doesn't get a car for you, you may get a blank car or a sponsor you didn't choose. Cutoff for main schemes is 10/31.

I'd like to at least partially apologize to nas, as I was reading the message as, and I'm paraphrasing,"if you don't have a car in to me, you may be dropped from the series." which is part of the reason for the snarky responses, the other being that things are still being lost in translation.

That said, those who don't have cars in ACCORDING TO THE VIDEO and haven't openly made note of it: @Harsk100 @RESHIRAM5 @Skython @rcb929 @Luke @Tired iron @JockeP22 @samurai8juice .
How do you make decide on a Colour Scheme.

Also what video?
 
How do you make decide on a Colour Scheme.

Also what video?
What do you mean "color scheme"? The video is on the last page about a third of the way down.

Don't expect anything from me here, sorry.

All I know is that @BayneHamlin1121 made a really cool looking car for me back in August. 👍

After that I haven't followed the thread.

Good Luck to you guys.

Then that put Bayne on the spot for it.
 
What do you mean "color scheme"? The video is on the last page about a third of the way down.



Then that put Bayne on the spot for it.
I should say, how do I get a car. I don't think the OP has made it clear.
 
For those who didn't catch it, or don't watch the thread actively, if @nascarfan1400 doesn't get a car for you, you may get a blank car or a sponsor you didn't choose. Cutoff for main schemes is 10/31.

I'd like to at least partially apologize to nas, as I was reading the message as, and I'm paraphrasing,"if you don't have a car in to me, you may be dropped from the series." which is part of the reason for the snarky responses, the other being that things are still being lost in translation.

That said, those who don't have cars in ACCORDING TO THE VIDEO and haven't openly made note of it: @Harsk100 @RESHIRAM5 @Skython @rcb929 @Luke @Tired iron @JockeP22 @samurai8juice .

I'll get @Tired iron 's car. I painted his last time so I'll do it again now that he and @Harsk100 are going Audi. Ah screw it, I'll paint both. Don't want a giant difference in quality between the team cars.
 
I already did. But I can send it again. Easy.
 
I should say, how do I get a car. I don't think the OP has made it clear.
You have a car reserved, what you don't have is a paint scheme yet to my knowledge, which is what I assumed you were asking about. If you want to make one, there are many around willing to help. If you want one made for you, for whatever reason, RACECAR, BayneHamlin, nas, Jahgee, myself and others are willing to jump in and do it if asked. You have the number and the manufacturer, so the rest would be sponsors and the actual scheme. If you'd like, send me a conversation and I can start tonight on a basic car.

I'll get @Tired iron 's car. I painted his last time so I'll do it again now that he and @Harsk100 are going Audi. Ah screw it, I'll paint both. Don't want a giant difference in quality between the team cars.
Harsk is the #0 now, Tired iron still has #53, but you'll also have to make Luke's #51 as he's a part of the team too.

I already did. But I can send it again. Easy.
Once I get the Career book set up for 2015, I'll be sending everything to nas in a fresh convo. I may post them up here as well so everyone can see.
 
For those who didn't catch it, or don't watch the thread actively, if @nascarfan1400 doesn't get a car for you, you may get a blank car or a sponsor you didn't choose. Cutoff for main schemes is 10/31.

I'd like to at least partially apologize to nas, as I was reading the message as, and I'm paraphrasing,"if you don't have a car in to me, you may be dropped from the series." which is part of the reason for the snarky responses, the other being that things are still being lost in translation.

That said, those who don't have cars in ACCORDING TO THE VIDEO and haven't openly made note of it: @Harsk100 @RESHIRAM5 @Skython @rcb929 @Luke @Tired iron @JockeP22 @samurai8juice .

Just give me a blank car.

Has there even been a single race yet?
 
Harsk is the #0 now, Tired iron still has #53, but you'll also have to make Luke's #51 as he's a part of the team too.

Ok, I'll paint his as well.
 
Just give me a blank car.

Has there even been a single race yet?
If all else fails, nas may still have your cars from last season. I'm already gonna have GIMP up, gimme a sponsor and a number style and I'll see what I can do....and no races yet, just three-four test sessions.

Ok, I'll paint his as well.
How available are you? I need to test something and need someone to help me with it.
 
How available are you? I need to test something and need someone to help me with it.

I got photoshop open so Pretty much ready for whatever.
 
I got photoshop open so Pretty much ready for whatever.
PS may not be needed, but keep an eye on the convos. I gotta reset the browser before I do anything else first.
 
Announcement from TTC Co-Owner This week


With only a few weeks before the second season of GTPFS begins, TTC Co-Owner RACECAR teased a coming announcement for Tuesday. When asked what it would be, he only left a vague clue: "When you see it, it'll make far more sense then the initial arrangement." What this means is anyone's guess but nevertheless, it will be made clear this Tuesday.​
 
Pepsi Shards, Team Pride & Jeff Gordon Tribute are WIPs, I'll have them in ASAP
 
Back